CHAPTER 2 - HIS TRUTH..

Chote I don't understand what made you marry this girl" Anjali said making a disgusting face, walking with Arnav who was going to his office. He stopped hearing Anjali's words..
" You don't need to understand it either Di. What I do or not, you don't need to ask me" Arnav said without any emotion on his face. Making Anjali regret saying those words to him..
" Chote I don't have any problem with Khushi okay.." Anjali was about to continue, but stopped seeing Arnav leave without any interest to hear her.
She looked angrily at him...
******************************
Khushi gasped after sensing someone's hands on her waist, she immediately turned angrily to face who dared to touch her.
" Don't you have any other work to do?" Khushi asked fuming in anger..
" What to do sweetheart, I keep thinking about you only every minute..." Shyam said placing his hand over his chest dreamily..
" Just shut up okay, aren't you ashamed of yourself? YOU ARE MARRIED.." Khushi said throwing a disgusting look at him..

" I don't love my wife, can't you see I'm here just for money, I really want a woman like you for me, you are so beautiful, so innocent and so simple Khushi

" I don't love my wife, can't you see I'm here just for money, I really want a woman like you for me, you are so beautiful, so innocent and so simple Khushi... Anjali doesn't have such qualities.." Shyam said coming near Khushi..
Khushi stepped back looking at him weirdly: Then go and find some else for you. I'm already married and not in mood to cheat my husband..
Shyam: You love that Arnav?
Khushi: You don't need to know about our relationship, just go away from here before I scream here..
Shyam went from there, Khushi sigh hard clutching her duppata. First she has to handle Payal, then Shyam. This house looks like a place of villains, each one with their own interests..
Mami came there, looked at Khushi worried: Dear what happened?
Khushi looked at Mami, and the next second she hugged mami tightly: I don't like staying here mami. People here are very bad..
Mami caressed Khushi's back calming her down: I know Khushi. People here are very selfish also, it will be difficult for you to get accustomed here but please try..
Khushi broke the hug: I'm trying mami. I promised papa that I will maintain this relationship no matter what..
Mami nodded: But do you love Arnav beta?
Khushi looked down, Mami already knew the answer, how will she love a man like Arnav, who married her, but till today never looked at her as his wife.
Mami smiled looking at nothing in particular: This boy worked hard to reach where he is now Khushi. He worked hard everyday just to see a smile on his sister's face, just to buy books for Akash, just to buy medicines for me, just to make his sister wedding a memorable one, just to see this family united.. But...
Khushi looked at Mami whose eyes were moist now: But??
Mami wiped her tears: But everyone here is selfish Khushi, he worked hard to give them everything, but they forgot about his work and only want this everything..
Khushi placed her hand on mami's shoulder to support her: I never knew people are like this.
Mami turned to Khushi: That's why I want you to stay with my Arnav, please be there for him. He doesn't have anyone to support him. If Arnav wasn't like this, I swear I would myself take you far away from this hell, but I want you to take Arnav with you too. Please Khushi only you can bring the happiness in Arnav's life again...
" Are wah ma, you're talking like this as if we don't love bhai here" Akash entered in the kitchen looking sharply at his mother..
Mami: Nahin toh, I just was telling Khushi to go out with Arnav..Hain na Khushi?
Khushi nodded: Haan..
Akash looked at both suspiciously then took the bottle of water and went from there still looking at both..
Khushi also looked at him as if challenging him, she isn't scared of anyone, her father taught her that she should be strong and never be scared of anyone, no matter who the person is, because in this world everyone is the same..
Mami looked at Khushi: I'm going to mandir, do you want to join me?
Khushi nodded smiling, both went to mandir, after praying mami called Arnav to come and pick them.
Mami (talking with Arnav over the phone): Haan but you know beta I like to go to mandir walking, but now its too hot, Khushi bitiya will be tired..
Khushi looked at mami signalling that she is fine, but mami didn't listen to her.
Mami: Okay we are waiting for you.
After sometime, Arnav came there, Mami and Khushi took their seats, he started driving with his usual stern face..
Arnav: I already said to the driver, next time you want to go to mandir or somewhere else he will take you ma.
Mami: Arnav you know that I won't listen to you.
Arnav looked at mami: Do you want me to take you?
Mami smiled a little: No, I will go alone where I want. You know I like doing things on my own.
Arnav: But...
Khushi interrupted him: You are so stubborn, when mami wants to go somewhere I will go with her, happy?
Arnav glared at her: I don't need your help..
Khushi: By going with mami where she wants, I will be helping her and not you..
Arnav shut his eyes trying to control himself. Mami giggled seeing Khushi giving a tough time to Arnav.
The car stopped at an apartment, Khushi looked around wondering where were they. Khushi frowned: This isn't our house. Arnav I think you're drunk now, that's why you don't know where you are..
Arnav gritted his teeth: What the.. I know where I am.
Sheetal came there smiling, Khushi made space for her to sit in the car. Khushi was looking at Sheetal's clothes obviously to show Arnav.
Khushi looked away sighing. Sheetal: ASR..how are you?
Arnav curtly replied: Fine.
Mami: Arnav you're still dating with Sheetal?
Arnav nodded sideways: No ma, I'm not out of my mind that I will cheat Khushi. Di wants to meet her, that's why I'm taking you all home..
Khushi unknowingly smiled hearing this, while Sheetal fumed in anger.
Reaching home, Arnav went to his room, Mami and Khushi engrossed themselves in other works..
Sheetal reached Anjali's room..
" Sheetal you here" Anjali smiled hugging Sheetal.
Sheetal: I guess you're happy seeing me here. So tell me why you called me?
Payal who also in the room chatting with Anjali: Did you forget about Arnav so soon?
Sheetal smiled evily: Do you think so? I will leave a handsome rich boy!!
Anjali and Payal smirked hearing her. Anjali: Then why are you so quiet? Didn't you plan anything till now?
Sheetal: I will attack at the right moment. For now I thought ASR really cares for me, but after seeing that he is not even interested to know how I am. I think I will have to wait for a while..
Anjali face palmed: We don't have time to wait Sheetal. If Arnav falls for Khushi, he will ignore us badly and all his property will go to her.
Payal nodded.
**************************
" Arnav your coffee" Khushi said handling it to him. Arnav took it without looking at her face, Khushi pouted.
" Mami says for me to give a chance to him? Him? Arrogant Raizada.. urghh why me? Will I be able to love me?" Khushi thought making weird faces..
Arnav looked up giving a what-happened look to her. Khushi smiled sarcastically: Don't you know how to say thank you?
Arnav: Its your duty..
Khushi was left with open mouth: You know very well that I was forced to marry you and this isn't my duty at all..
Arnav shouted: HP...HP...
HP came running there: Yes sir..
Arnav: Bring coffee for me. Khushi shook her head in disbelief hearing Arnav, then she turned to HP: Don't bring it here.
Khushi turned to Arnav: I have already made it for you, now drink it quietly. Don't need to waste worker's time here..
Arnav drank the coffee ignoring her, he started typing on his laptop furiously cursing this woman. The one who dares to talk with him like that and he doesn't know why he obeys her.
Khushi smirked in victory, then sat beside him on the bed: I want to talk with you..
Arnav not looking at her: Thank you for the coffee, now get lost from here...
Khushi frowned muttering "Laad governor" then continued: Its not about this, I want you to come home early today and don't drink..
Arnav shifted his attention from his laptop to her: And who are you to tell me these things and expect that I will listen to you?
Khushi sigh: Look drinking isn't good for health and you are so young to destroy your life in that..
Arnav: My life is already destroyed. Khushi looked at him deeply understanding the meaning of his words..
Khushi: My life is also destroyed but I don't drink na..
Arnav furrowed his brows: How come? You are living in ASR's mansion as my wife. This is like a dream come true for any girl..
Khushi glared at him: For me this is nothing okay. I'm also rich, and my father also has a big mansion. And my house is far better than yours, here everyone is so bad and selfish while in my house me and papa were like best friends.. (Khushi had tears in her eyes remembering her father)
Arnav looked at her not knowing what to do: Stop crying..
Khushi cried more, Arnav wanted to wipe her tears but something was stopping him, seeing her cry more, he moved his hands to wipe the tears on her cheeks making Khushi look at him surprised...
Both stopped looking at each other, after hearing sounds of someone crying, they looked at the door only to find Sheetal crying loudly there..
Arnav: What the.. Sheetal what are you doing on the door?
Anjali came there side hugging Sheetal, then turned to Arnav: You're moving on with Khushi, but she loves you truly Chote. How can you forget her like that?
Arnav maintained his serious look: So what should I do now? Marry with her also? Live my life with two wives? Tell me Di..
Anjali was about to say something but Arnav interrupted her: I'm married to the woman sitting beside me now. And I will not cheat or make her suffer as I promised to her father. Sheetal forget me and move on..
Arnav went to the bathroom, leaving Khushi stunned with his words. Anjali and Sheetal fumed in anger after seeing Arnav's behavior towards them..
They left the room, mami came running to Khushi smiling: Dekha Khushi how he supported you, believe me he doesn't do this for anyone. Only for special peoples!
Khushi smiled a little: But Mami its still very soon to fall in love with him or to accept him in my life.
Mami nodded understanding Khushi's feelings.
Arnav left for office, leaving Khushi to handle the three evil women here.
Khushi stayed in her room chatting with her only friend here mami.
Khushi: They talk a lot hain na?
Mami nodded laughing: They must be gossiping right now..
It was night time and Khushi was pacing around the room waiting for Arnav, she is praying for him to listen to her words..

(It's she looking dam cute)

She sat getting bored waiting for him, its useless he will drink today too..
After making Khushi wait for 2 hours, Arnav came back drunk he opened the door talking alone there...
Khushi came to help him. Arnav looked at her laughing: TUU.. what are you doing still awake???
Khushi rolled her eyes: I was waiting for you...
Arnav laughed again, rubbing his eyes: Waiting for me? Kyun? Just go away from here.. go..
Arnav pushed her out of his room, Khushi looked at him in disbelief: Look Arnav.. what are you doing?
Arnav didn't listen anything and closed the door on her face. Khushi looked at the door, then around her not knowing what to do now...
She went to the living room sitting on the sofa still scared to be alone there. Shyam came there smiling: Hi meri jaan. What are you doing here? Its too late, go and sleep..
Khushi looked angrily at him. Shyam laughed: Ohh Arnav made you leave his room??
Khushi didn't say anything, he continued: No problem my princess you can come and sleep with me..
*Thud* Khushi slapped him hard on his face, making Shyam glare at her he wanted to pull her hair but seeing Arnav coming out of his room, Shyam went running from there...
Arnav reached near Khushi smiling: Come...
Khushi looked at him confused, Arnav held her hand: I was just kidding with you, come lets sleep, I'm very sleepy...
Khushi stood still, Arnav lifted her: OHHH MY GOOOD.. you're so fat..

Khushi: I'm not fat, you're drunk that you can't even balance yourself how will you lift me? Put me down now

Arnav smirked: Yo..yo..you're challenging ASR.. ahn? Just wait and watch...
Arnav with great efforts managed to reach the room lifting Khushi. Khushi at the end giggled at him.
He left her on the bed, coming on top of her to sleep. Khushi shouted: Arnav go and sleep on your side.. you can't sleep on top of me...
Arnav closed his ears: Do you want to make me deaf or what?

He moved his body a bit trying to go to his side but because of his state he wasn't able to

He moved his body a bit trying to go to his side but because of his state he wasn't able to. Khushi helped him sleep properly. He slept in no time holding her hand..