chapter 25 - confession/kidnapped

Not edited

Jason's POV

I stand up and walk to her, grabbing her hands firmly into mine. "I have a plan! How about you and the kids move in with me and I order security all around the house?"

"Stop with the weird ideas Jason, but since your here please sign the divorce papers... I don't want to cause anymore trouble with the people against me." She tried to get out of my grip but he'll no is that gonna happen!

I pull her into a hug "you don't know how much I missed you, I felt so broken not being by your side and see our children grow up, I don't know what it feels like to be a real father Julian, how I felt so hopeless and stupid for not being able to reach you sooner... You don't know how I have lived for the past 5 years... I couldn't sleep worrying about you and if I was able to sleep the image of you and the kids haunt me, when I wake up I feel tears running down my face. My life was so miserable Julian, when you left me my world fell apart, not having you by my side is like my heart stopped bearing and I have been dead for 5 years... Please that's all I'm begging for, just come back"

And now I am crying, this is the first time i confessed so truthfully to anyone and I do not regret it, hopefully she will see how important she is to my life...

"Jason, I'm so sorry, stop crying... I will, I will come back to you, now have shown me how much I mean to you, I'm actually really sorry for everything I have done.. I'm so sorry, oh how I feel so guilty now."

A bit of mature content!!!

I couldn't take it anymore, I swept her off of her feet and headed to her room. I placed her down as we looked at each other in the eyes...

"Can I..?" I ask trying to keep my obsession inside.

"What?"

I felt utterly disappointed, turns out she isn't craving me as much as I do of her... As I get up she pulls me back and our lips met. Oh how I missed this moment so much. She accepted so I ain't gonna hold back... I took control as I grabbed ahold one of her breast and circle it as she moans in pleasure. She tucks my hair, oh how I miss that so much.

I quickly strip her as she runs her hand down my abs looking at all the newtattoos that i got when she left.

"Jason did you---?"

"Yes I did, I tattooed your and my babies name because you are my number 1 priority as well as soul and heart, so don't plan on running away"

"I love you" she whispers as she gives me a hug... I laid her down as I run my hands all over her body making her crave for more... I enter her and Omg she is still tight as the first time I have ever done it to her.

"Baby I love you so much" we exchange the same phrase while making love, I can't even describe how much I miss her eyes,lips, nose, body... Everything of her I missed, it's like she is my drug and I NEED her! As we finish we laid down and I see my angel there laying next to me... My beautiful angel is next to me...

"Honey I need to get ready Jordan and Julie will wake up anytime soon and---"

"What did you call me?" Did she say what I think she said?

"Honey, HONEY HONEY"

I pulled her in for a kiss, "you don't know how much you mean to me and I'm very happy to see you accepting me."

She giggled and got out of bed to the bathroom... I followed behind and enter with her.

"What are you doing"

"I'm going to taking a shower"

"But I went in first"

"Who said I'm taking a shower alone?"

"Jason what are you up to?"

"Only you know what I'm thinking about baby ;)"

"Fine fine no peeking"

"Your my wife, you belong to me, sooooo I have all the rights to look at you.."

"Fine fine I'm only taking a quick one so---"

We finish and walked to Jordan and Julie's room and they were no where to be seen...

"Dad dad have you seen Jordan and Julie?... Dad?" Julian started looking around for 3 of them, now I'm getting worried.

We got to the kitchen when we saw a note, written on it was
~we have your children and father, we did warn you but you didn't take is seriously so this is the punishment......~

My heart stopped, it's my fault, all my fault, if I didn't go see her and made love with her they wouldn't have the chance to take them away.

"Julian Julian it's ok I'll call my people to go find them, and I'll contact the police to investigate, it's ok you need to keep yourself together...---"

"Jason I need you to go...NOW!"

"WHAT! No I'm not leaving, my children and father in law are missing, are you really going to let me sit and watch this... NO WAY IN HEAVENS SAKE!"

"Please.... Leave"

"Whats gotten into you, look I'll go now and order my people and I'll come back soon" and I got into my car a little confused, she didn't let me read the note, though she read it out loud there has to be something more to it... FUCK!!! She must have not read the last part out!!!

I did a U turn and head back to her place "Julian Julian you didn't finish the sentence" no one was in the house.....

Authors note

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Who do you think kidnapped Jordan, Julie and Julian's father?

What do you think was written on the note that Julian didn't read out to Jason?

Have a great day y'all ♥️