click

matt and i practically ran the whole way back to the mansion, never stopping even for a small break. when we got to the house i tried to open the front door, but it was locked.

i went around back and tried that door. locked aswell. then i decided to try the sliding glass door. also locked.

"shit, now how the hell do we get in?" matt asks, frustration clear in his tone. i scan around the house to see my bedroom window on the second floor.

bingo.

i've snuck out of the house so many times using this method, i'm surprised it wasn't one of the first things i thought of. i climbed up a tree that was right next to the house, ushering matt to follow.

the tree was close enough for matt and i to step onto the roof and get into my room. i tried pulling up my window to get in, but it was also locked. now just becoming pissed off, i had only one other solution.

i told matt to back up as i repeatedly kicked my window. it only took about 3 kicks for it to shatter. i dusted off a few of the glass shards and stepped inside.

i ran throughout the second floor, calling the Misfits names, but to no avail. i checked the first and third, same response. now starting to lose hope, i rushed up the the fourth floor, screaming my friends names at the top of my lungs.

it wasn't until i ran into one of the living rooms upstairs did i stop screaming. they were all hanging out and lounging around, talking about whatever.

now everyone's eyes were on me.

"the fuck are you screaming for y/n? are you alright?" delirious asks. he started to stand up and walk over to where i was in the doorway, until matt appeared by my side.

delirious stopped dead in his tracks. the rest of the BBS stiffened. it was silent until the Misfits all at once got up, cheering and giving matt a hug. they were all excited to see him after so long, so i expected their reaction.

when everyone finally settled down and were back in their seats was when someone finally spoke up.

"so what're you doing here matt, may i ask?" swagger asks, giving him a smile. we didn't immediately want to give away why we were here, so matt came up with a lie.

"i just bumped into y/n on the streets, and thought i should drop by and say hello." he says, turning to the BBS and giving them a hard glare.

"well i'm glad that you're here, the more the merrier." vanoss said, putting on a fake smile. the Misfits were oblivious to what was going on, so i planned on acting dumb aswell to not raise any suspicions.

i needed to tell the Misfits, but i didn't know how without the BBS getting in the way. that was until basically got a call.

"come on boys, we've got another mission." basically says, getting up from the couch. i could tell that the other guys were hesitant about leaving, but they went anyways.

once they realized i wasn't following them out the door, moo turned around and waved me over. "let's go y/n, aren't you coming with?" he asked.

i put on a forced smile and shook my head. "i actually wanted to hang out with the Misfits for awhile. now that matt's here, we've got a lot to talk about." i say, pretending to be excited.

the BBS all turned to vanoss, waiting for what he had to say about it. he hesitated for a second, but eventually left without saying a word, the boys following along.

i waited until i heard the door close downstairs, causing me to get up and look out the window. i made sure all of the boys sped away on their motorcycles before i started getting down to business.

i turned back to the rest of the Misfits and stood in front of them. they started to talk about random things until i silenced them, wanting to make sure they heard me.

"so, matt didn't come here to visit. not at all. he came here because we're all in some serious shit." i say, looking over to matt.

"fuck, did the cops find us?" bee asks, sitting up in her seat. i shake my head and and let out a deep breath, scared for what their reactions might be next.

"jay's dead, and it's because of the BBS." i say. before i could get any further, there were yells coming from everyone.

"that isn't funny y/n"

"since when?"

"they're so fucking dead when they get back"

i quickly explained to the group how and why it happened, giving all the details.

everyone had mixed emotions, most of it being anger or sadness.

i tried a few times to get them to stop yelling so i could continue, but nobody would listen. everyone was too angry to listen. matt noticed that i was struggling to get back control of the group, so he stood up next to me.

"alright enough!" he yelled, causing everyone to suddenly become silent. i've never heard matt yell, so even i was startled a bit.

"look, i know you're all upset, but screaming isn't the answer." matt said, letting out a sigh.

"well then what the fuck are we supposed to do? sit around and act like nothing's wrong?" swagger asks.

this was where i came into play.

"they killed someone that we loved, so now we're going to kill someone that they love." i state simply.

the others gave a smile and nodded their head, agreeing to my idea.

"but there's a problem, killing one of the members won't be easy. we're outnumbered, we don't stand a chance." bordie interjects.

i hadn't thought that part through. actually, i hadn't thought about that at all. i stayed silent, trying to find a solution to this problem, but came up with nothing.

"you know what, i have an idea." matt says, giving us a smirk. he grabbed his phone from his back pocket and starts to dial a number.

we listened in on what matt had to say, surprised by who matt chose to call.

"hey Elliot, can you and the rest of Click come down here for a bit?"