Chapter 21

Zander Pov

Its been a few days since that incident  happen. I haven't gone to visit my mother yet. I thought today would be the perfect day since Charlotte is wiling to look after my precious babygirl.

And yes me and Charlotte were okay. She understood how I was feeling that day. One of the reason's I love her.

The talk at the police station with Faith went better than I expected. There was alot of crying but it was easier for me to help her explain since I found out what was playtime.

The case is tomorrow. Once this is over,life will be more peaceful other than me finding ways how to kill that son of a bitch.

Right now I was on my bed using my phone while Faith is asleep beside me cuddled up to my chest.

I was doing alot of thinking cause its what I do when i'm alone or if I have nothing to do. Also I think Nick found the one. They seem to be really in love with each other

I was just going through my emails, as a new hotel is coming up in Australia which was going under contrustion. I am really excited to open up one hotel is Australia as its my first hotel in there.

I heard the doorbell ring. It must be Charlotte, I thought. I slowly got up trying my best not to wake up Faith. And she didn't...she needed sleep as recently she was having nightmare's.

I went downstairs and open the door to see my beautiful girlfriend standing there. I pulled her in quick and closed the door. I was about to kiss her when I noticed she was staring at me as I was shirtless

I smirked.

"Like what you see babe?"

I raised an eyebrow at her,smirking. She immediately shaked her head snapping out of it. I chuckled. Then she said,

"I dont like it. I love it as much as I love you."

I stood there shock. That is the first time I hear her saying that. I was extremely happy. I immediately carried her as she wrapped her legs around my torso as she giggled. 

I looked into her eyes and said

"I"

kiss

"love"

kiss

"you"

kiss

"more"

kiss

She laughed. I was trying my best not to get a boner. I may be a dad but I am a very horny person. Coming to think of it I didn't want to go to my mom house today as she might just ruined my mood. No! Zander ur going today that's final. My mind said.

I used this time and....

(A/N-Welcome to the new side of Zander)

I kissed her lips immediately walking over to the couch not breaking the kiss. I layed her down on the couch gently still kissing her. I asked for entrance as she accepted it. I explored very inch of her mouth my hands travelling down to her shirt as she didn't stop me knowing that I got permisson to continue.

I was about to take her shirt off when I heard princess calling. I pulled away and pout. She giggled. 

"Next time lover boy. You have a princess to attend to and you have too meet your mother today."

I groaned the thought of meeting my mother. There goes my day. She kissed my lips softly as I immediately got up going to my room. I saw my princess all cute as always. I carried her and placed her on my hips.