T W O

During the recording session with the boys I had gotten two hours of footage of our offensive humor and swagger trying to flirt with a gamer girl. Which led to this conversation.

"I'm telling you man I didn't know she was 16 until I had stopped flirting with her." Swagger defends himself as everyone who was in the session was still talking on discord.

"So you didn't stop after she told you she had a boyfriend?" I ask

"When did she say she had a boyfriend?" He says.

"When you asked her if she was single." Racc responds.

"That was the first thing you said to her." Fitz adds.

"Swags how shitfaced are you?" I ask.

"I'm fucking sober right now, why?" He responds.

"So you're just a perv."

"No."

"You were flirting with a 16 year old." I point out once again.

"I DIDN'T KNOW SHE WAS SIX-FUCKING-TEEN." He yells while slamming his hands on his desk, causing all of us to laugh.

"Alright guys well I gotta go."

"Wait, what, why?" Cam asks me.

"Cause I kinda gotta stock up on food in order to stay alive. Bye guys." I say. I get a response of multiple good-byes and log off. Then I go to my room and grab a (F/C) tee-shirt along with some jeans. I put on my tennis shoes and walk out the door of my apartment. The grocery store isn't very far so I walk. As I get to the store I get a basket and start walking around. I grab snacks and boxed pasta, along with some pizza pockets. While I'm checking my basket to see if I got everything I'll need I bump into someone causing me to fall.

"Oh, sorry I should of been watching where I was going." I say. Then I look up to be met with a guy with blue eyes and bleached blonde hair. John. He looks at me for a second eyebrows furrowed. He pauses for a seconds before he offers me his hand to help me up. I take his hand and stand.

"You sound familiar." He says looking at me.

"What. Pfft. When could you have ever met me." I say while slowly tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear. I've never really been a good liar.

"I swear you sound like someone I know. Never mind." He says. Then he pretends like his phone is ringing, "Let me take this real quick." Then he walks too another isle. I take that as my que to go into a different isle and avoid him at all costs. Then my phone starts ringing. Guess who's calling. Kryozgaming.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hey. What are you doing right now?" He asks me.

"Oh nothing. I'm starting dinner at my place. Nothing big." I lie again. Then I turn a corner to be met with John. He hangs up and looks at me straight in the eyes.

"So how's dinner coming along (Y/N)" He asks with a smirk.

"Good?" I respond. Then he comes up and hugs me.
"Why didn't you tell me that you lived here. I could've met you earlier." He says finally letting me go.

"Why would I tell you guys where I lived. If I did y'all would probably send me weird shit in the mail."

"You're so pretty." He states looking at me. Me and John are practically siblings so I knew he meant that in a brotherly way.

"Umm thanks? Anyways how did you know it was me?"

"I told you. Your voice sounded familiar."

"So what are you doing in the grocery store. Did someone send you cause I know you're not responsible enough to come on your own."

"Oh come on (Y/N) I'm not that bad."

"John you're literally a man toddler." He chuckles at that.

"So are you still getting stuff or are you done." He says changing the subject.

"Well I was gonna go pay and then I bumped into you. Literally."

"Wanna go hang out at my place then?"

"John you have no groceries. So maybe you should actually get the thing you're here for and then we'll see." Then we started walking down the isle looking for whatever weird snacks him and his roommates wanted.
~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~
We ended up dropping off Johns groceries at his place then coming to my apartment. He helped me put away the random frozen and boxed foods I bought and we heated up pizza pockets for us. As we were talking about video ideas I got a call from Smii7y. So I walked to the living room and answered, putting it on speaker.

"What's up milk bag." I say.

"Hey buttercup." He replies.

"Buttercup?" John asks.

"Wait, is John with you?" Jaren practically yells.

"Maybe." I answer.

"Wait so he gets to see you before I do."

"To be fair, it kinda was on accident." John adds taking my phone from me, returning it to a normal call, and putting it to his ear. Him and Smii7y keep talking as if they haven't seen each other in years when they talk almost every day. Then John turns the call to a FaceTime. I think nothing of it since he's in the kitchen. Although being on FaceTime turns the call to speaker.

"So can I at least see her?" Jaren asks.

"Yeah hold up. (Y/N)" John says in a sing song voice while pointing the camera at me. I quickly cover my face with my hands.

"(Y/N) Please." Jaren whines.

"No. I refuse." I yell from behind my hands.

"Jaren let me just tell you this. She has (H/C) hair." John says while chuckling.

"Yeah I see that John." Jaren responds. John then turns my phone back on call and on speaker and we all converse with each other. After a few hours John had to head home leaving me and Smii7y.

"So you show John your face and not me?" He says.

"It's not my fault. I ran into him on accident."

"Still rude."

"Fine how can I make it up to you."

"Go to 4th of July with us."

" I can't promise I'll reach the goal."

"But you can promise you'll go if you do." Once again I can hear the smirk through the phone.

"Fine. But only if I reach the goal."

"Yes! By the way. Check your sub count." I walk to my office and check the monitor holding the tab my sub count was on. I look to see 985,062.

"Damb. I'm almost there." I say.

"Aww stealing my words."

"And once I see you, I'll be stealing your hoodies too." I say. Jaren nervously laughs and just like the smirk I can hear the blush rising onto the Canadians cheeks.

"Did I fluster you Jaren?" I ask innocently. Trying not to giggle.

"Uhm. I-Uh. No nOt at ALl." I laugh as his voice cracks.

"Well Jaren I'm gonna go."

"Oh wait. One more thing."

"What's up."

"I was planning on visiting John in a bit. And since he knows where you are, it seems I can visit and see your face while I'm there. So expect me there." He says.

"Are you really that curious?"

"Indeed I am. I'll talk to you later."

"Byeeeeeeeeeee."

"Bye." Then he hung up.