First Muster: Chapter 25

***

***

Jimin stares at Yeora for a moment. She's alive, warm, the same scent is radiating off of her. He could hear her heart beating strongly inside her, he can hear the flare of her nose in anger and he could see the anger in her brown eyes.

He smiles.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" she questions the king.

This is the side of Yeora he never saw. She was always submissive and quiet in the vampire realm. Now that she forgot all of them, she's back to her normal self. She forgot all of them but her being a VS stayed in her memory. All of the things that happened in the vampire realm stayed intact, only their faces were erased.

Jimin stood up and dusted off his jeans. He searches for her eyes again and smiled so wide it almost splits his face in half.

"Yah!" he was back to reality once Yeora called for his attention.

"I never knew you were this fiesty," Jimin muttered under his breath.

Yeora's brow furrows. She leans in further to attempt to hear what he just said but the king steps back.

"Nothing," he responded and turned to his heels and started walking away.

--

"Hyung! Hyung! So, were you successful?" Jungkook barges into his throne room, Lisa in tow.

Jimin smiled and nodded.

"Yes," he answered and Jungkook could see the new life that has been blown into the king who was just grieving minutes ago.

Jungkook smiles and nods.

"So, when can we see her?" Jungkook asks the king.

With the lack of response from the king, Jungkook purses his lips.

"Can we?" he asks once again.

"I don't actually know. I mean, she'll be better off without us," Jimin answered making Jungkook raise his brow.

"Since when did you have that kind of mindset your majesty? What if she'll be in danger again?" Jungkook tried.

Jimin can sense his eagerness and so does Lisa's excited aura. It made him rethink about his decision in staying away from her.

"After all, I know you love her and intends to still make her your queen," Jungkook continues ti persuade the king.

"Alright, I'll think about it," he nods.

Jungkook and Lisa had their satisfied looks on their faces making Jimin shake his head.

Yeora's POV

I miss having Lisa around. I hope she's still alive. If it's true that I was sent to the vampire realm and was granted a wish, I hope she gets one too.

I've been having so much deja vu these past days. Why do I feel like I've been missing too much memories. I can't remember their faces, everyone.

But I could still feel this strong sense that I'm missing so much.

And I could still see him in my dreams.

The King

But I can't remember his face. Only his touch, his lips and his crimson eyes.

His voice sounds velvety and quiet and dangerous.

And I loved him, I still do.

"Are you ready?" mom asked as she leans over to kiss me on the cheek.

I blinked at her and smiled warmly.

"Yeah," I nodded.

"I'm so sorry I had to transfer you to another college dear. It's just, it upsets me. I feel bad for doing—"

"Mom, it's okay. I'm here right? I'm with all of you right? That's what matters," I reassured her.

She felt so bad at enrolling me in that university where I became a VS. She lost all her hope she'll have me back. My father was so glad I came back home so they both decided to transfer me to other university so I'll be able to be with my two sisters.

"I don't want you to relive those memories again dear," she says and I could only nod.

If only she knew. The king has been haunting my dreams.

"Okay mom, I need to go," I said and quickly gave her a reassuring smile.

"Good luck," she waved and I waved back.

I stare at the large open gates of my new university. Students are bustling around and I could tell that imI'm running late so I ran quickly to my room.

I spotted it quickly and was about to enter when I bumped into a tough body.

"Fuck," I cursed under my breath and groaned a little when I can feel my wrist throb a bit.

"I'm sorry, are you okay?" a guy asked.

I looked up to see a hand offered to me a seemingly doe eyes staring down at me with familiarity.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine," I answer him and took his hand.

He helped me up to my feet and smiled. His two front teeth, very prominent.

"Sorry," he curtly said and entered the room.

He must be my classmate.

--

Jimin shifts in his seat once he heard Yeora and Jungkook's small conversation outside.

He wasn't sure why he agreed to this but Lisa said it's the best way to watch her and keep her safe.

"Don't be too uptight," Jennie reminded him so he relaxes a bit but stiffens once again when Yeora sat beside him.

The class settled down once the professor enters.

The students have been really shocked to see so many new faces this semester. A new teacher, new classmates who seemed to have the same genes running in them since they all lool so beautiful and unreal.

"Settle down," Yoongi nods and seemed really bored.

The only thing that keeps his interest is his wife's perky breasts oerfectly covered by her white top. He growls lowly making Jennie snicker.

He was about to speak when the door opens.

"Sorry I'm late," the student said.

Jungkook and Jennie's eyes widen in surprise as the fallen angel entered.

"I'm sorry I'm late," he apologizes in his deep voice.

Yoongi is oblivious at the confusion so he nodded and makes him take a seat beside Yeora.

Yeora immediately smiles at him.

"Why were you late Tae?" Yeora asked making Jennie and Jungkook snap their heads to their direction.

"I couldn't find a parking," he simply answers and gestures forward to their seemingly distracted instructor.

Jimin can sense the confusion but he just lets it slip. He just feels happy that he's this near to the love of his life.

My queen

•••

The title of the next chapter would be Second Muster: Chapter 26. It will be somewhat like a book two.

This book will be longer than you think, I hope you stick around.

- Haeun