Part 1

The pounding sounds of his heart, breaking of twigs, panting sounds escaping his lips and the silence of the forest was all he could hear. 'The Widows Rite', the last place he wanted to be, the creepy green and black look of the trees and the light fog throughout the forest. The forest is known to house most rogue creatures, creatures that have been exiled from their tribes for crimes or any other dangerous creature, making it unsafe for the average being. But it was the only route suitable for escape in a situation like this.

"Come on." Taehyung said, clutching unto Jimin's tiny hands tighter as they ran deeper into the trees. He took a quick glance behind him, seeing Jimin trying to keep up with a look of fear on his face. Some of his white locks falling over his eyes and a bit disheveled around his erect ears on the sides of his head, clutching onto the side of his black kimono to make his running easier. Taehyung focused his attention ahead and noticed an old small hut resting between two huge trees. "Over there." He said, quickly pulling Jimin towards that direction, even though he didn't know if it was safe, it was better than running through an enchanted forest with mediocre abilities. Teahyung quietly knocked on the wooden door, taking a glance around him.

"Is... it safe?" Jimin muttered, panting lightly while looking around the dark forest. He hugged himself tightly, clutching onto his sleeves.

"I don't know?" Taehyung lightly pushed the door open, slowly revealing a dark room, making everything inside completely inconspicuous. He snapped his finger and a flame began to burn at the tip of his index and middle fingers, eventually lighting up the room. Cobwebs running along the corners of the room, some running from the wooden table beside the wall and the visibly weak chair in front of it. The table housed varieties of bottles, spoons and other materials scattered and cramped up on it, clearly proving the house belonged to a witch. The witches and warlocks have an alliance but since the hut is this forest, Taehyung didn't know what to expect, but he couldn't sense the presence of a witch. "There's no one here." He slowly waked inside, taking a quick glance at Jimin behind him.

"Ok." Jimin said in a tiny voice and slowly walked inside. Taehyung looked outside before closing the door.

"Sit here." Taehyung noticed a single bed on the other side of the room, opposite the table. He swirled his other hands in a circular motion and the disheveled sheets were moved over the bed, quickly covering up the surface and making it more pleasant. Jimin walked up to the bed and sat of the soft surface, still hugging himself. He lifted his gaze and notice Taehyung walk up to the table, picking up a lantern among the pile. He snapped his other fingers and the small cloth were lit up. He put out the flame on his fingers and walked towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Jimin swiftly got up from the bed. Taehyung snapped his head to his direction and noticed the amount of fear in his eyes.

"Nowhere..." Taehyung stood in front of the door. "I'm here." He assured, before closing his eyes. There was a slight breeze in the room and he slowly lifted his hands up mid-air.

"What did you do?" Jimin asked after the breeze stopped and Taehyung lowered his hand. He sat back on the bed.

"I created a barrier around the hut," He opened his eyes. "making it invisible." Taehyung walked up to the bed and sat beside him. "Are you Ok?" He looked around Jimin's body for any scars.

"Yes." He said, letting go of his sleeves. "I'm scared." Jimin said quietly, tears forming in his eyes, as he stared into Taehyung's black ones with the red pupil staring back at him.

"I know." Taehyung pulled him into a hug.

"I miss them." He sobbed, circling his arms around Taehyung's waist. He gently rubbed his back, not sure how to comfort him a situation like this.