14 ~ Sign

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

YESHA became the eye candy in social media. Nauna pang umingay ang pangalan niya sa Pilipinas bago tuluyang nakuha ang atensyon ng netizen mula sa America.

Everyone is praising her and her beauty that they called one of a kind. Mula sa kanyang pananamit, sa mga mamahaling sapatos at bag, hanggang sa pati ang pamilyang pinagmulan ay lumabas sa publiko.

It's her lunch break from photo shoot. Isinusukat niya palang ang iba't-ibang kulay at klase ng swimwear para makita kung ano ang mas babagay sa kanya bago tuluyang umpisahan ang talagang actual photo shoot nila. So far, every piece she swear fits her and with her skin tone.

"What is it that make you busy, huh." Puna niya kay Kelly na kanina pa nakatutok sa ipad ang atensyon.

"Ayesha Villamor, a Filipino-Spanish-American model is the heiress of Villamor Hotels in the Philippines. She's the only child of Veron David-Villamor a fashion model and William Villamor a tycoon businessman in Asia." Kelly read it to her.

Naupo siya sa tabi nito, nakibasa rin habang hinihintay ang lunch nilang magkaibigan.

"Oh, I have my name on Wikipedia?"

"Yes, brat."

Hanggang sa mga sandaling 'yon ay hindi parin talaga siya makapaniwala na isa na siyang ganap na modelo at higit sa lahat ay ang biglaang pagsikat niya. Her photos are all over on social media and tabloids in the Philippines.

"Am I that famous now, Kelly?" She asked innocently.

"Yeah." Kelly shrug. "And, I am glad that you still the same, brat. Parang hindi ka sikat kung umasta ka. You are now the Filipinos favorite model. Hindi na si Riva."

Napairap siya nang maalala ang modelo. She admired her before, but when she discovered that Riva was hitting with Clane, nairita siya sa babae. She suddenly felt Riva is her rival.

"I wasn't the one who manage my social media account, for now."

All her social media accounts were public and manage by one of her team and that's fine with her. May access parin naman siya at pansamantala lang naman 'yon. She's just very busy that she doesn't have enough time to handle her social media and to post everything she does just to update her followers.

Ilang sandali pa ay dumating na ang lunch nila. She groaned with the vegetables and fruits, while Kelly have her pasta and meat. She's on diet!

"No more cheat days, Ayesha." Pang-iinggit sa kanya ng kaibigan. "This pasta looks yummy."

"Shut up. Once we are done with my first photo shoot next week, I will have my cheat days." She grinned.

"I will be with you in your cheat days. I will support you."

Natawa siya doon. Kelly is her number two supporter because her mommy is the first, they said.

"I can't wait for that!" She excitedly giggled.

After a few minutes, she get back inside the room and change for another swimwear.

"Here, Ayesha." The staff handed her another swimsuit.

"Thank you." Kinuha niya 'yon at pumasok sa fitting room.

The hot red two piece made her winced. It is G-String and thong bikini bottom and she needed to covered her tattoo with concealer. Minsan talaga ay naisip niya na sana ay hindi siya nagpa tattoo sa parteng 'yon, kaya tuloy dumadagdag sa trabaho niya ang pagtatakip doon huwag lang makita lalo at low-rise ang design ng bikini ang napunta sa kanya.