Part 5: One Hell of a Night

Things with the girls seemed to be going along quite well though there was often a pungent aroma of jealousy in the air now and then, most prominently when Unagi went to Titus' room to give him one of her massages

Things with the girls seemed to be going along quite well though there was often a pungent aroma of jealousy in the air now and then, most prominently when Unagi went to Titus' room to give him one of her massages. But tonight Titus would have to get out of his house because it was going to be a full moon tonight and now he lives with more women than he did before.

So after breakfast, the first thing he did was gather up everyone in the living room, "Okay everyone listen I need you all to go to bed early tonight," Titus said.

"Any particular reason why?" Kana asked sarcastically.

"It's a full moon tonight, and you girls go into heat during a full moon," Titus said flatly.

"I still fail to see the problem," Kana said.

"It's illegal for him to have sex with a non-human unless they're married, dumbass," Tara sneered.

"Oh, shut up," Kana replied, annoyed.

The rest of the day carried on, as usual, barely anything of note happened.

When night rolled around, Titus quickly put the girls to bed, went to his room and closed the door. But he had a sinking feeling that one of the girls wouldn't listen to him and attempt to take him to bed anyway. So he took a pen and a paper and wrote out a note that read 'I will be back in the morning when you aren't in heat' then he quietly took his wallet and exited through the front door

"I guess I'll just check in to a motel or something for the night," Titus thought to himself as he stood outside of his house with his hands in his pockets.

However, seconds after he walked out, something with claws grabbed ahold of the back of his shirt, "WHAT THE HELL?!" He exclaimed as he was lifted off the ground, losing one of his shoes as he went up.

Titus looked up so he could try to get a look at whoever was carrying him; he saw they were a girl, and they had what looked like gold chains on their wrists. But from his angle, that was all he could see.

"Who are you? And where the hell are you taking me?!" He demanded quickly. But he got no answer to that question

For the next few minutes she carried him over the city, Titus was petrified the entire time because he knew the only thing that was keeping him from falling to his death was his shirt, that is until he was dropped with a loud thud on to a concrete floor.

"Aww, damn ow!" Titus groaned as he rolled over on to his back.

Now he could get a good look at his abductor; she was a gargoyle who stood about five foot eight with white hair, red eyes, a pair of sharp horns sticking out of the sides of her head, right above her pointed ears which gold rings hung from.

Her skin was gray like stone, and she had a pair of bat-like wings on her back, glowing red marks that went halfway down her arms and thighs, somewhere around C maybe D cup breasts, and a long tail with spikes on end.

She looked at him with a lustful gaze almost precisely like the one Kana gives him most days "Oh no," he said as he realized what this girl was planning.

Seconds later, she got on all fours and crawled over to him. She gazed into his eyes for a few seconds before she started to kiss him.

"Oh, what have we here~," another voice said from out of nowhere.

The gargoyle girl stopped kissing Titus as she glared back in the direction of the voice; they both say another woman was standing there. She probably stood at around 6'3, she had light purple skin, her ears were long and pointed, like Kana but she had horns coming out of the sides of her head that looked like bat wings. Her hair was a darker shade of purple, and it reached down to her waist, the Sclera of her eyes were black while the irises were an orange color. She had an incredible figure with at minimum double D breasts and shapely hips. On her back, she had two dragon-like wings, and she had a long, thick tail that had a triangular tip. She was a night demon, not often seen.

She didn't have much in the way of clothes. However, she seemed to wear a skin-tight kind of outfit that started at a color like a dress shirt. Still, instead of forming a shirt, these hoops that she slipped her arms through were there, but her breasts were almost completely exposed, at the bottom the outfit came together between her legs, but it still hid almost nothing; her stomach, sides, and thighs were all open there. The central part of her outfit seemed more like a bathing suit than anything else.

The only other clothes she had on were a pair of gloves that made it look like she had red claws on her fingers and at the wrists, these gloves had pieces of fabric that fanned out almost like wings, there were gems on the wrists too, and the end of her gloves had the same style, the gloves also had gold accents with what looked like gold.

Her boots, which reached up to her thighs, were also in that same style the gargoyle who had abducted Titus growled at this new girl "Hey calm down, there's plenty to share~" this girl said with a seductive tone in her voice.

"Mine!" The gargoyle sneered.

"I have got to get out of here before this ends up going too far," Titus mumbled. But the gargoyle was more durable than him as she held him down.

It didn't take long for the two to start fighting; the night demon started trying to get Titus' pants off, giving him an 'I'm gonna fuck you all night' kind of look. The gargoyle girl managed to wrestle his shirt off, though.

"Oh, God, help me!" Titus thought before the room was suddenly flooded with lights, both the gargoyle and the night demon froze as they saw a team of Policemen with Smith standing in front.

"Release that man, at once!" Smith ordered. Neither of them complied, so they were each shot with tranquilizer darts, the gargoyle had to take two.

"Are you alright?" Smith asked.

"Other than a few bruises, I'm fine," Titus replied as he got up, and the two girls were carried off.

"Where are they going to go?" Titus asked, sounding worried, even though they kidnapped him.

"Well, we're going to see if they're registered with host families and if they're not, we send them away," Smith explained.

"That seems kind of mean," Titus commented, looking at them as the police van drove off.

"What? Would you rather they stay with you??" Smith asked, putting her hands on her hips.

"Well, if they don't want to go back to their homes, yeah, I'd be okay with it," Titus replied, shrugging casually.

"Even after that?" Smith said, surprised.

"Yes, even after that," Titus said flatly.

"Fine, if they aren't registered with a host family, I'll register them to stay with you, and by the way, you may want to put a shirt on," Titus blushed as he realized he was still half-naked.

All things went well, and the two girls that Titus had met that night were admitted to stay with him. He also found the night demon's name was Sayomi, and the Gargoyle was named Bashira. They didn't do much during the day since when the sun came up, Bashira turned to stone. And Sayomi, since she was a night demon, just slept through most days.