ASR'S FIRST LAUGH!

After having lunch, Khushi left AR. She was descending the stairs and Arnav was staring at her through the his cabin...
She surely makes him remember of her father, Shashi a great man, if it wasn't for him, Arnav would be working in a garage right now struggling to earn money everyday. If today he is ASR, that everyone knows then it only because of Shashi.
Flashback:
" But uncle how can I marry your daughter?" Arnav asked confused, this was like a bomb Shashi threw to him right now.
" Arnav please. I only trust you, please take my daughter with you. Khushi is still very innocent, she wouldn't be able to survive in this selfish world alone. Please support her, I'm begging you Arnav..
" Uncle why are you talking like this? I can even give my life to you, I will.. I will marry Khushi" Arnav said hugging Shashi who was crying.
" How is the treatment going?" Arnav asked changing the topic and also wiping the tears in his eyes, he can't believe he is going to lose his father soon.
" Nothing will change what's written in my destiny Arnav" Shashi smiled faintly.
Arnav looked at him and the next moment he hugged Shashi tightly breaking down: Please don't leave me. Uncle.. Why are going leaving me to deal with selfish people?
Shashi patted Arnav's back: Don't cry Arnav. See it doesn't look good, the great ASR is crying just because of this old man ahn? (Arnav broke the hug, glaring at Shashi, for having said those words) And about this world there are selfish and selfless people, you're the one who should have the capacity to see who is good for you.
Arnav nodded, Shashi continued: But my Khushi isn't selfish. I'm not talking like this because I'm her father..
Arnav shh-ed Shashi: I know uncle, Khushi is a good girl. I promise I will never cheat or make her suffer in the future. Your daughter will be safe with me.
Flashback ends...
Arnav went running behind Khushi, descending the stairs fast that made everyone glance at him.
" Khushiii" Arnav shouted, and Khushi who was about to enter in the car stopped for a while. Then looked behind her.
Arnav came there, after a pause he said: I'm sorry...
Khushi jaws dropped, but at the same time she was confused: Why are saying sorry?
Arnav: I'm sorry for holding your hand like I did inside.
Khushi remembered: Ohh, that's okay. I already know what type of husband I have. In fact not only me, with everyone you're like this.
Arnav: I will not be like this with you.
Saying this Arnav went back, leaving Khushi stand there looking at his leaving figure stunned.
* Rabba vee... Rabba vee..
Khushi entered in the car, still lost in his thoughts.
Driver: Ma'am where do you want to go?
Khushi came back to earth: Huh.. Go to the nearby mandir here..
Reaching the Mandir, Khushi entered inside ringing the bell, she made her way to DM.
Khushi closed her eyes, joining her hand: Life is so strange hain na? Ohh why am I asking you? You know everything.. You took away from me, my Papa.. You knew I only had him in my life but you still did this to me. But I didn't complain because Papa said that you will be with him, and I hope you're taking care of my Papa. And I need you both to enter in the next stage of my life. For now I was a simple girl whose motive was to live with my Papa and always make him happy, but now I have another motive that Papa left for me: Arnav Singh Raizada, I don't know if I will ever love the man papa chose for me, but I will try to accept this marriage now. I will help him, and save him from his cruel family. I need your support DM..

She frowned when a piece of paper fell on her face, she opened her eyes slowly retiring the paper from her face she took a look at it, her eyes immediately widened seeing ASR's pic on that newspaper..
Na Kuch Poocha, Na Kuch Manga
Tune Dil Se Diya Jo Diya
Na Kuch Bola, Na Kuch Tola
Muskura Ke Diya Jo Diya
Tu Hi Dhoop, Tu Hi Chau
Tu Hi Apna Paraya
Aur Kuch Na Janu, Bas Itna Hi Janu
Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai, Yaara Mein Kya Karun
She looked at DM idol smiling a little: So this is your sign.. You and Papa always want the same thing..
******************
Anjali was combing her hair, smiling at her reflection on the mirror..
Anjali: Shyam am I beautiful?
Shyam without looking at her: Yes sweetheart..
He smiled remembering Khushi's face. " Khushi is the perfect example of a beautiful woman" he thought..
Shyam: Anjali have you talked with Arnav, that I need money..
Anjali nodded sideways: I forgot it, NK also called me informing about his marriage and I ended up taking money from Arnav to buy clothes..
Shyam shouted: What? How can you do this Anjali? I badly need this money..
Anjali: Uffo Shyam, you want it to buy a new mansion for us na. Its not a problem we can wait..
Shyam faked a smile, calming himself down..
* Akash's room:
Payal was pacing around the room confused what to pack and what to not..
Akash came out of the bathroom angrily: Payal what is this? You're spoiling our room
Payal rolled her eyes: Its for your brother's marriage. And if you want I can stay here.. Go there with your mother..
Akash sighed: Now don't start okay. I'm not in mood to hear your fights with mom..
Payal: Can't you ask your brother to take rest and let you be the CEO of AR?
Akash furrowed his brows: Do you think I don't try to get that position? I'm working there for years, but he doesn't even notice me. I'm tired of being goody goody with him now..
Payal: Jaldi kuch karo, or else Khushi Kumari Gupta will take everything or her baby will be the future heir of this property..
Akash: That's your work, make sure she doesn't get close to bhai..
Mami entered in the room making a disgust face: Shiii Akash, is this how you think about your brother? What's wrong with you all?
Payal sighed going out of the room.
Before Akash could say anything, Mami with a determined voice said: Do what you want to do. But mark my words Khushi will fall in love with her husband. I will make sure of it.. And their baby will be the heir of this property..
Mami walked to go, but Akash's next words made her stop: Sorry ma, but that will not happen..
Mami laughed: Only DM knows what will happen my son!
Mami left, Akash fumed in anger, his mother does always the opposite of what he wants.
************************
Khushi reached home. She looked at Mami, who passed near her but didn't even noticed that she was there..
Khushi touched her shoulder: Mami kya hua?
Mami looked at her: Khushi you here?
Khushi nodded: Haan, I already had lunch with Arnav.
Mami smiled: Hmm I'm liking this..
Khushi blushed a little, at the way Mami teased her.
Mami turned serious: Khushi I need to talk with you..
Khushi nodded, both went to Khushi's room. Mami closed the door then sat on the recliner..
She told everything that she heard Akash talking with Payal..
Khushi shocked: They just want Arnav's money.. What a family..
Mami nodded sadly: We need to do something before they manage to get their hands on Arnav's money..
Khushi side hugged mami: Don't worry mami. I will do something..
Khushi smiled: Can I call you ma like Arnav does?
Mami rubbed her chin as if thinking: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Of course you can..
Both laughed...
****************************
* Airport:
Khushi was tired of waiting for their flight. She was making faces everytime Arnav glanced at her..
Arnav: What the... don't make your faces, its not my fault..
Khushi pouted rubbing her eyes as she was sleepy now..
Arnav shook his head. Khushi: I'm going outside..
Arnav held her hand: Stay quietly here..