SHE IS PERFECT!

Khushi looked down for a while, then after some seconds she frowned looking at him again: But you can't let them do what they want. Its true they are your blood, and if I was in your place, I would be hell confused on what to do, but at last I wouldn't tolerate all this.
Arnav didn't said anything only looked at the sight the balcony was offering him. Khushi placed her hands on his: Arnav abhi tum ne kaha ki you're here for me. I will also be with you for what you need.
Arnav nodded hiding the surprised face he had after listening to her words. Was it possible, that someone would care for him and not his money? He didn't have enough reasons to doubt her too, she was rich and it was obvious she doesn't care for his money. She was the one he could believe was caring for him..
Kuch bhi nahi Jab darmayaan
Phir kyun hai dil, tere hi khwaab bunta
Chaaha ki de, tujhko bhula
Par yeh bhi mumkin ho na sakaa..
Kya hai yeh maamla, Janun na
Main janoon naa
(When there is nothing in between
then why does the heart knit your dreams only,
I tried for it to forget you,
but even that couldn't be possible..
What is this matter, don't know
I don't know...)
Dil sambhal ja zara
Phir mohabbat karne chala hai tu
Dil yahin ruk ja zara
Phir mohabbat karne chala hai tu
Dil sambhal ja zara
Phir mohabbat karne chala hai tu
Khushi: So who is the lucky person from your selfish family that will receive your property?
Arnav looked at Khushi confused: Property?
Khushi bit her tongue realizing that Arnav didn't had any idea what his family is planning behind him. She nodded sideways: Nothing was just asking if something happens to you, who will you hand over the responsibilities of AR?
Arnav: You. Khushi widened her eyes: Me? But why?
Arnav smiled a little: Whatever I have now its only because of your father, now if something happens with me, I will give my everything to his life, means you.
Khushi smiled after listening to his words, unknowingly she said lost in her thoughts: Papa was right about you, you're the best husband for me...
Arnav and Khushi shared a long eye lock... Rabba vee... Rabba vee...
Mami came there disturbing their moment, she smiled: Sorry, but we are going out now. Chalo..
Arnav looked at Mami: Ma you go with Khushi, I will stay here..
Khushi pouted: If my swami stays here, how can I go out?
Arnav glared at Khushi: What the... who is swami now?
Mami giggled, Khushi: You only.
Arnav looked weirdly at her: Laad governor wasn't enough for you that you had to invent another nickname for me..
Khushi smiled cheekily: It depends on my mood what I want to call you.
Arnav signaled Mami to take Khushi with him, Khushi sat there crossing her arms angrily: If you don't go, I will also not go. Ma you can go with everyone..
Mami nodded and walked to go. Mami and Khushi were counting so that Arnav stops them: One. Two. Three. Four (Both Mami and Khushi closed their eyes tightly praying " Arnav please stop us") ... Fi...
Arnav: Stop Ma...
Khushi's lips broke into a cute smile, Mami turned happily.
Arnav: We will also go with you all. Khushi jumped from her seat dancing: Laad governor maan gaye..

 Khushi jumped from her seat dancing: Laad governor maan gaye

Arnav stared weirdly at her:

Chalo...
Khushi came out of the room, and headed to the hall with a simple top and jeans. Arnav bit his lips looking at her, this is the first time he is seeing her with modern clothes, and she was looking out of the world, he stared at her like there is no other beautiful woman in this world, only her..
Mami cleared her throat: Arnav beta enough now, you will give attention to your wife in your room..
Nk and Lav giggled, while others only gave angry looks to Khushi..
Arnav shook his head, Khushi blushed even though she doesn't share any romantic or special moments with her husband, but she believes that soon their equation will change for good..
She has now started accepting Arnav's image as her husband, which at first was very difficult...
Sheetal laughed: Khushi.. Khushi.. try as much as you want, but modern clothes are really not for you..
Arnav clenched his fist hearing this: An outsider comments doesn't really matter Sheetal, for me Khushi is perfect in all kind of clothes. And this my comment will last for years and years, and she will never forget her husband once said to her that she looks perfect in all clothes...but yours will not even matter because soon she isn't going to see your face anymore...
Sheetal, Anjali and Payal looked at each other shocked, why is Arnav giving so much importance to Khushi?
Khushi was lost in her world staring at Arnav..