62

*WARNING: THIS DOES NOT HAVE THE HAPPY ENDING, I REPEAT DOES NOT HAVE A HAPPY ENDING.
Everything that happened and is about to happen is all part of something bigger! It will all be explained in the sequel. If you dare to continue.

*IMPORTANT: for those that do NOT want a sequel, chapter 61 is the end, if you do not want a sequel.
If you do want a sequel. Keep reading .....

Annie's pov

I run my fingers over the fabric of the dress Fraiser had picked for me for tonight.

It's been two weeks since the wedding.

I never knew how many formal events one had to go to when in the royal family.

I sigh as I strip down and put the dress on lazily.

I glare at the slit that runs a little to high for comfort and the amount of cleavage showing, but nonetheless I smooth the dress over with my hands and slip on the heels

I run my fingers through my crazy curly hair and apply light makeup.

"Lord come on Annie, the party started like thirty minutes ago." Riley groans causing me to roll my eyes at her. I turn and narrow my eyes at her with my hands on my hips.

Riley is wearing a strapless, skin tight black floor length dress. Her make up is done darkly and her hair is put up in an elegant updo thanks to Fraiser.

Before I can say anything Riley quickly grabs my hand and drags me out of the room not listening to my protests.

I groan as I finally fall in step with her as we walk down the empty halls.

I then look at her and swallow harshly. "Hey, I never did thank you for helping him find me." I say shyly causing Riley to look at me with a raise brow.

"Who Jason? ah, yeah no, I didn't find you." Riley states as she tucks a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

"James, anyhow what do you mean you didn't find me? I figured you had a vision or something?" I question with my eyebrow raised. How else would they have found me?

"No I didn't have a vision." Riley states as she looks at the paintings we pass by.

"I think Navi and Bain just had their painting done. " I roll my eyes at the short attention span of Riley.

We get to the door of the party but I grab her arm. "Riley how did you and James find me."

A huff comes from Riley as she rolls her eyes.