KAL HO NAA HO

The next morning Khushi woke up late, she looked around the room rubbing her eyes, she didn't see Arnav anywhere.
Her attention shifted to the door being opened, she looked at Arnav who was coming wiping the haldi on his face.
Khushi: What were you doing outside?
Arnav: Something holi types..
Khushi laughed clutching her blanket: Holi ya haldi Arnav... Haha...
Arnav frowned: Its the same thing.
Khushi raised her brows: Are you sure? .. But I woke up late, I missed the haldi itself..
She looked down bored. Arnav: You can apply it on me...
Khushi looked at him confused: Kyun? Are you planning to marry again? Let me inform you Mr.Raizada you can't have another wife till you are with me..We both are Arnav+Khushi=Arshi forever, do you get that?
Khushi in jealousy didn't even realized what she was blabbering, Arnav looked amused at her.. "Arshi", it felt good hearing their names in an unique way, he won't lie, he liked it..
Khushi immediately covered her mouth with her palms after getting conscious of what she is saying, that too in front of Arnav..
Arnav: We didn't apply haldi on our marriage, so lets complete this ritual..
Now it was Khushi's time to get surprised, she really wanted to marry in a traditional way but Arnav didn't want, he decided to make a court marriage breaking all her dreams..
She nodded slowly: But haldi?
Arnav came near her, sat on the bed, he brushed his cheeks with hers automatically applying his haldi on her..

She nodded slowly: But haldi?Arnav came near her, sat on the bed, he brushed his cheeks with hers automatically applying his haldi on her

Khushi closed her eyes feeling his touch, her breath hitched and she was trying to behave normally which was something impossible now..
Image
Arnav caressed a nervous Khushi's cheeks with his fingers, he was completely lost letting his heart control him now..
Khushi: Arnav...
The time Khushi mumbled his name, he immediately got up from the bed with a regret look. He left the room as fast as possible.
Khushi didn't like this at all, she looked worried: What happened with him? Why did he went away from me?
The questions in her mind started haunting her...

********************************************Mami was passing by when she noticed Arnav walking out of the mansion, " Arnav where are you going?" Mami shouted

Mami was passing by when she noticed Arnav walking out of the mansion, " Arnav where are you going?" Mami shouted...
Arnav didn't say anything, neither he looked at her, only left the mansion lost in his thoughts..
Mami shrugged her shoulders wondering what's happening with him, and went to Khushi's room. She waited for Khushi to come out of the bathroom..
As Khushi came out, she smiled: Khushi..
Khushi faked a smile: Ma, you here.. do you need something?
Mami smiled teasingly: Nahin I won't trouble you anymore. Arnav is there to trouble you now..
Khushi face fell, Mami noticed it: Kya hua Khushi?
Khushi: Pata nahin kyun Arnav is going far away from me. He stops himself from doing what he wants..
She narrated to Mami what happened till now that they are in Switzerland. Khushi: Yesterday he was scared to lose me, and today he stopped himself from coming close to me..
Anjali who was with Sheetal outside the room, smirked hearing this. Anjali quickly called Akash, Shyam and Payal to her room..
* Anjali's room:
Anjali smiled playing with her phone: Arnav, my sweet brother will never fall for Khushi..
Akash looked at her confused: How do you know this Di?
Sheetal smiled: Because we heard Khushi saying that Arnav stops himself from coming near her. So that means we don't have to worry about Khushi, just find a way to keep Shyam in the house..
Payal nodded: But still I want to hurt her, I don't like the way she behaves with me.
Akash: You can do everything with her Payal, that doesn't matter now. I'm so relieved bhai doesn't love her, now I can concentrate on my goal, becoming the new CEO of AR..
Shyam glared at him, everyone wants ASR's position, even though they are plotting against Arnav together, they still want all the money for them and don't want to share with anyone..
*******************************************
It was afternoon now, the haldi ceremony ended on a good note for the bride and groom, everyone were now playing or chatting around, only one person was very worried looking constantly at the door, it was none other than Khushi. She was waiting for Arnav since morning, tired to call him everytime but he didn't pick up her phone. Her heart was beating fast at every moment she thought of where he could be, she was still calm for everyone, only deep inside her she knew what she is going through.
Arnav on the other side, was leaning on his car, thinking about what happened hours ago. He doesn't want to come close to her, but there is something that when he reaches near her, he can't deny her. His heart has started liking her, and he wants to run away from this truth. He doesn't want to give space to anyone to break his heart..