A/n ~ About Toby.

I do NOT own the artwork, it belongs to it's rightful owner

×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

Yeah I'm not dead my creeps I'm just eh here I guess?

I'm not going to get into why I haven't been active since it doesn't really matter.

I have started to edit all the chapters so that's why they are going to be different since I have went back to read them and boy did I cringe or get frustrated because a lot of it didn't make sense. (That's why the 'When he finds you' scenario isn't able to be viewed right now)

So yeah this week I'll be mostly editing the existing chapters and I'll be working on other chapters.

But yeah what in trying to say expect an update soon.

♡ABOUT TOBY; IMPORTANT♡

What I really wanted to talk about is Toby. Now after thinking about it for a while I am debating redoing his scenarios, because! Like most of you know he doesn't have a childish personality nor is he obsessed with waffles. But due to fans and stuff he ended up being portrayed as childish.

He's more imagined as sarcastic and with a twisted sense of humor. But also up-beat and hyperactive probably due his Bipolar disorder. So what I'm trying to get at is I have been portraying his as most fans do cheerful, sweet and cuddly. Now my question is.

While I edit the chapters, do I make him more how he was written up to be?

It would mean he'd be bitter a lot more, swear, call Masky names instead of just annoying him (Since they despise each other) and he would have some break downs and random mood swings.

What do you guys think?

Fan portrayed Toby

Or

Toby

And before anyone points out I have been making every creep seem sweeter then they should be. I have decided while editing I would tweak their personalities slightly.

Jeff will be edgier but with a soft spot for his daughter

BEN will stay the same

E.J will get an expanded vocabulary (fancy words). Calm and a role model to his daughter

Masky and Hoodie will be the more strict cold parents but again have soft spots.
^[EDIT: I forgot to mention like for Toby and the waffles, I'll be dropping the cheesecake thing! Reading the comments made me realise I must've forgotten to add that bit, sorry!]

Slenderman will act a bit more professional then I probably made him look (Again getting an expanded vocabulary like E.J)

Bloody Painter. Well. I need to do some more research for him to make him act like he should. Since I think I'm just blindly guessing his personality.

Dark Link will be similar to BEN but with and edgier touch

Lastly Homicidal Liu will mostly stay the same except for adding more Sully moments in situations