Feeling Sick

_____________________________

What was realistically ten or twenty minutes, felt like forever. Time dragged and only felt slower and slower when more and more bad things occurred.
Once Iida left, that mist guy vanished. He probably went to alert his leader that someone had escaped. You all felt a little hopeful when he was gone.

Everyone went to 13's side. They weren't looking very good. You and your classmates decided to make some sort of resting area. From what you knew, the spot you were at was the only safe place. No villains, high ground, right by the exit. Satou managed to pry the doors open. You could leave whenever you wanted to now. But instead everyone stayed and looked out for more classmates.

Alone, you teleported around the centre. You usually had a two or three minutes gap between each teleport, most likely because you were telling your classmates about the safe area, also how Iida managed to escape and that help would be arriving. It didn't really stop you from feeling sick.
Plus it was very awkward, but also funny, when you threw up by a tree and a villain asked if you were okay. You responded with a panic punch before zapping off to a different location.

That's when you found Kirishima and Bakugou.
Though hazy, you told them about the safe point. They weren't swarmed by villains but there were a lot of unconscious bodies. You were tempted to join them.
In fact, you were feeling quite light headed. But you kept your shit together.
You also remember Kirishima asking if you were okay. You stated that you were fine.

Then You woke up with Uraraka looking over you.

God, it was embarrassing. Even just looking back on it now makes you feel like a fool.
Apparently after seeing Kirishima and Bakugou, Kirishima advised that you went back to the safe area and as soon as you did you passed out.

There's a ten foot limit for a reason.
You can teleport anywhere within ten feet and feel fine. If you teleport somewhere further than ten feet, you're fucked.
It's like practising to do the splits and instead of stretching or warming up, you just bloody crack your legs and bend them harshly. You need to slowly learn to expand that radius, it'll take longer but it'll hurt less and also be healthier for you.
Teleporting from one section of the centre to another sucked so much ass.

But anyway, when you woke up Uraraka was there, she asked how you were feeling she explained what happened. You insisted you were fine but you also felt numb and sick and hazy and tired and not really fine.
You decided to lie on the floor for a bit longer.

Apparently your efforts did help. Everyone knew where to meet up. They had clear instructions. They all headed back to this safe place where eventually everyone met the teachers who came to help.

But before that happened a lot more bad things occurred. Mr Aizawa got badly hurt. It made you feel weak. He was legit bleeding to death with broken bones while you were just feeling light headed.
You felt better when Kaminari came. He was a complete idiot and also a humorous relief. It made you remember that an injury is an injury. Just because your were injured in a different way didn't make you any less injured.
You weren't in a critical condition like Mr Aizawa. But that was because you weren't fist fighting a shit ton of people. Instead you were abusing your quirk and really pushing your limits.

You felt a lot better once All Might arrived. Already about four or five of your classmates had run off to fight the Leader of the fuckwads. Everyone was feeling tense at the situation but when All Might came everyone knew everything would be fine. He beat the asshole then everyone could go back home. Well actually, an ambulance lady checked you up first and gave you some medication, she recommended that you should go to your GP to get it prescribed either later that day or tomorrow. But then you got to go home!
The side affects of that medication made you so fucking tired. Mainly because it rejuvenates your specific Quirk type and that takes energy

You briefly remember talking to Iida after the ambulance gal. Iida asked what happened after he left. You responded in yawns and hand gestures. He didn't understand you at all. Oh but that Deku kid, he seemed pretty fucked up. You have no idea what happened there. You know his quirk is to make huge blasts at the cost of his bones. Weird quirk but you know to not judge.

Jiro, a girl with headphone jacks attached to her ears. Explained everything she knew. She also thanked you for telling them about the safe area, she said she would of been completely lost without it.

The next day you got your medicine and you didn't have to work, the school gave everyone this day off. Probably because two of the teachers were immobilised. And Villains also broke into school ground. They probably had a lot to fix.

You didn't do much in your day off. You slept a lot. Like a real lot. You also got that sick feeling whenever you used your quirk no matter how small the teleportation was. Luckily after an hour or two you could use it again just fine.
You felt like giving up with your day and succumbing to sleep but you heard your phone buzz so you zapped it into grabbing distance. It takes two attempts but you managed to pick it up and squint at the screen.

An unknown number sent you a 'I hope you feel better soon' text. It's probably a classmate? Oh yeah, Kirishima got your number off Kaminari. That's sweet of him. But yeah, you're sleeping now.

___________________________________
╔═══*.·:·.☽✧✦✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
You have school Tomorrow.
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧✦✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Word count
990