YOU'RE THE STAR OF MY LIFE

Arnav was about to go out of the house, but Khushi stopped him: Arnav…
Arnav stopped and turned to her: Hmm. Khushi quickly hugged him with moist eyes: You know I don’t want your bad, by making Shyam and Anjali leave this house, its to give you happiness and also stop them from doing bad things with you. Are you feeling alone now? But tell me, do you stay with comfortable with people like them? At least here you’re surrounded with good people. I’m here with you.. tell me are you sad because of Anjali?
Arnav shh-ed her hugging her back: You speak too much…
Khushi shut her eyes tightly: I don’t like to see you sad now.
Arnav: I’m not sad now. You’ve changed my mood…
Khushi smiled: Sachi?
Arnav nodded: Muchi…
Nk came there and found them in each other’s embrace: Huuuhh sorry to disturb Mr. & Mrs. Raizada…
Arnav broke the hug glaring at Nk, who in return chuckled.
NK: Actually I wanted to inform you both that you will have to rehearse for a dance now, because we already practiced it for sangeet, and you all came late, so quickly go and rehearse because we don’t have time..
Arnav frowned: What? I’m not going to dance and all. In fact I want to talk with you now..
Nk: Please, we have made a competition with the Lavanya’s family, we have to win and you both must help me..
Khushi nodded: Haan Nk we will help you. You don’t worry..
Arnav glared at Khushi, who glared at him back: You’re going to dance with me..
Arnav crossed his arms: I won’t..
Khushi started looking around: Looks like I will have to find a partner for me then..
Arnav immediately refused: No, I..I will..I will dance with you..
Arnav turned to Nk: Let’s go..
Khushi smiled watching both leave, in her thoughts: I promise Arnav, I will make you happy again. You will find happiness only in our relationship..
She went to Akash’s room now concentrating on her plan..
She entered in the room with a smirk, Akash was resting on his bed, he shifted his attention to her: You.. what do you want?
Khushi smiled: Just came to warn you. You see today your sister and her husband left the house only because of Khushi Kumari Gupta, very soon I will send you out of AR company..
Akash clenched his fist: YOU. I won’t spare you..
Khushi laughed: Karoge kya? Just try to touch me once, Arnav himself will make your life a hell..
Akash: So this was your game, I must say you’re really smart, first gained Arnav’s trust and now making him do what you want..
Khushi smirked: Nahin this was not my game. You also tried to gain Arnav’s trust but you didn’t succeed, do you think I would? I really showed him my true face and that’s why he trusts me, unlike you, Anjali, Payal and Shyam who only lie to him…
Akash looked away, Khushi: Jijaji do remember my warnings, work hard and earn your money with respect otherwise I’m here to show you the right path..
Khushi left from there smiling…
**************************
Nk: Kya hua Nannav? What do you want to talk with me?
Arnav: I need your help. How did you convince Lavanya to stay with you?
Nk almost had an heart attack hearing this from Arnav. Arnav crossed his arms and waited till Nk ends his over drama..
Nk also crossed his arms like Arnav: Can I know why do you want to know? I mean do you like someone?