....Forget The Drama....

SANA

The video didn't even show what Jihyo was doing but I guess once it was over Jihyo waved at us from the screen.

"You guys are good. Come back. Nayeon and Tzuyu just left."

"So you were wrong?"

"I guess I was."

"What did you do?" Jihyo just shook her head.

Maybe they got in a fight or something. "Ok we're coming"
————

Apparently Nayeon was in love with Tzuyu but Jihyo said she did think that Nayeon did do this for a reason.

Me and Jihyo went home after everything.

"Their in the basement house?...the key is still here"

"Nayeon moved to an apartment. After my incident I gave her a huge raise so she had enough money."

"Your so nice to her. Did you two fight earlier"

"No but we kissed." What. Why. I bet She was getting her payback.

"Jihyo! That's not right!"

"Hey hey! I can explain"

"Explain What! You getting payback and cheating on me!"

"No!" Why would she do that.

"Sana let me explain. I couldn't have pulled the truth out of Nayeon any other way."

"I doubt that!"

"I just wanted Jeongyeon and Tzuyu to be ok! It's fucking stupid if she was using Tzuyu to make Jeongyeon stop her addiction!"

"Understand it was all thought out. No way would I ever purposely cheat on you baby"

"I don't believe you"

"Then don't." She stormed off. Damn it.

I couldn't have her be like this. Make sure she's not getting mad or anything it could trigger something again. I was a horrible fiancé.

I opened the door to her bedroom but she wasn't in there. I walked in more. The shower water was running.

I opened the door and walked in. She was under the water, looking down at the floor.
I started to strip.

I walked inside and closed the gap between us by hugging her back. The silence between us was eating me away.

Why did I even fight about that. I never use my head. Jihyo turned around and looked into my eyes.

Then she left.

I quickly cleaned up and went to find her. She was sitting in front of those doors.

"Jihyo" her head lifted slowly up as she made eye contact.

"Jihyo I'm sorry. I wasn't using my head"

"Do you ever?" She stood up.

"I..I" Her hand went to my chin and lifted it up. She kissed me, leaving my lips nearly bruised.

"Get in there. I think you and me both need it"

The doors opened and the hell of that room came back. I didn't want to get punished.

But I deserved it. "Come here. Remember say stop and I'll stop. Ok?"

"No. I want to talk it out. Like people Jihyo....is that to much to ask."

"Ok. Show me then." I took Jihyos hand and brought her back to the bed.

"So you didn't mean to cheat?"