CHAPTER 12 B

Arnav was sweating now, even though Khushi was there, he could feel her pain: Khushi listen to me..please. Give me your hand..
Mami cried clutching Lavanya's shoulder: Khushi bitiya listen to Arnav.. Try it, you can do it..
NK also shouted for Khushi to hear: Khushi don't give up, give your hand to Nannav.
Arnav smiled trying to console her: Look at me, nothing will happen to you. Just believe in yourself Khushi.. Come on..
Khushi extended her hand once again, Arnav also extended his hand trying hard to catch her, he was about to fall also..
Everyone shouted his name: Arnaaaaaavvv..
Khushi shouted at him angrily: Be careful Arnav..
Tears left Arnav's eyes trying to figure out a way to save her.
Khushi on the other side was trying to climb a little, but everytime she was unsuccessful to do it.
Sheetal in her drunken state was dancing: Balam pichkariiiiiiiiiii, hahahahahaaa... Finally Khushi... I'm seeing you crying helpless.. Wow.. I'm sooooo sooo happy hearing your screams.. Acha kiya I pushed you down the cliff. You will die suffering now. And finally Arnav will come back to me... I should celebrate now. Haaaapppyy hooolliiiii.. Huhuuuu...
Khushi cried more looking at Arnav. Arnav gritted his teeth hearing this, right now he wanted to make the worst of Sheetal, but remembering of Khushi's state, he decided to give attention to her now..
Khushi looked down gulping in fear, her hands slowly started slipping from the edge. Arnav noticed it, shocked: Khushi nooooo...
Khushi looked up to him: I will not be able to do it Arnav, it's too late now.
Mami, Lav and NK: Khushiiiii don't do this...
" I LOVE YOU KHUSHI " Arnav shouted crying, maybe this was the only way to make her realize that giving up, she was leaving him also and their love unfinished..
" Please don't leave me alone.. Don't go.." Arnav cried feeling helpless now, he didn't want to lose a special person now. Now that he started accepting his heart's wish, she can't leave him and break his heart again..
Khushi was only looking at him now, she forgot even the situation she was in now. Hearing those three magical words now, surely encouraged her to not give up now.
Khushi breathed in and out, and extended her hand once again to him, this time determined to save herself for him!!
Mami: Arnav beta save Khushi, look she is raising her hand..
Arnav looked at Khushi, he extended his hand to reach her, and finally it reached, Arnav smiled closing his eyes in victory, he mumbled: "Yes!!!" .. He pulled Khushi, carefully not to hurt her.
The next moment she was in his arms hugging him tightly. Arnav also hugged her back..
Mami sigh in relief: Thank you DM, you saved my Khushi.
Arnav left Khushi with Mami and Lav, and turned to Sheetal. He pulled Sheetal by her arms showing her the cliff: This is your end you know..
Sheetal looked at the cliff scared and crying like a baby: Nahin, don't push me ASR.. don't push me..
Mami: Arnav beta leave her, she is not even in her conscious..
Arnav nodded sideways: Then she will die like this, she must know the consequences of hurting ASR's wife.
Payal shook her head: Akash try to stop him na. I just don't know why Sheetal keeps messing up things now.
Akash and Nk held Arnav stopping him from committing a crime now. Nk: Don't do this Nannav. She is drunk, and didn't realize what she did..
Arnav glared at Sheetal, and left from there. He lifted Khushi taking her to the farm house..
Payal pulled Sheetal with her: Are you mad or what Sheetal?
Sheetal was blabbering her things alone.
*Arshi room:
Khushi was looking lovingly at Arnav, who was bandaging her minor injuries. Arnav wasn't looking at her, he knew her gaze was fixed at him but this was to show her that he was angry with her.
Khushi: Naaraz ho?
Arnav didn't say anything. Khushi: I tried my best Arnav.
Arnav shifted his attention to her: You only tried when I said I love you, before that you were about to give up, something you know I didn't want you to do it..
Khushi blushed hearing "I love you" again from him. Khushi: You know I didn't have reasons to live when papa left me, now I have..
Both kept looking at each other.. Rabba vee .. ohh rabba vee