CHAPTER 134: Really Make Me Worry.

Full Etrans: Anne Noh

At 10 o'clock on Saturday morning, Wu Suowei's flight took off.

There are only eight seats in the first class, it is very spacious and there is enough space for movement and very convenient to hit on someone. Sitting next to Wu Suowei is a typical [1] bái fù měi, from boarding until now, three male passengers had already come by. The remaining two that were still seated without any care was an old man that fell asleep as soon as he boarded the plane, and the other one was Wu Suowei.

[T/N: [1] bái fùměi is internet slang for a fair-skinned, rich and beautiful woman. Supposedly those three criteria are ideal for women. Just like gāo fù shuài (tall, rich and handsome) for man.]

Wu Suowei glanced at her with the corner of his eyes, she was indeed very beautiful, she wasn't as dazzlingly beautiful as Yue Yue, but looked very easy to the eyes and natural. Her personality is quiet and gentle, her aura was outstanding, but she wasn't cold and arrogant, she was very friendly. No matter which male passenger strike a conversation with her, she would respond very politely.

Wu Suowei really likes this kind of girl.

But he only stole a quick glance, there's already Chi lǎoyé (Master) guarding the little [2] pervert's heart, he didn't dare to do as he please.

[T/N: [2] The word used is more toward 'sex maniac'.]

In fact, when Wu Suowei was glancing at bái fù měi, bái fù měi was also secretly glancing at him.

The suit was ironed and pressed neatly, the tie was done meticulously, and the nails were trimmed tidy...but all of it wasn't done by Wu Suowei, they were all done by Chi Cheng, but bái fù měi had taken a liking toward everything.

She also likes his low-key behaviour, a calm man who is very particular about every detail.

Having been flying throughout the year, there were so many people who hit on her, but it was the first time bái fù měi took the initiative to strike a conversation with someone.

"Your watch is very unique."

Wu Suowei was slightly surprised and turned to look at bái fù měi.

"You are talking about me?"

Bái fù měi smiled and nodded, she spoke languidly, making Wu Suowei's legs numbed when he heard it.

"Can you take off and let me have a look?"

If he was riding the [3] green train, a fat old woman with Chinese chives stuck between her yellow teeth asking him: anything you like? The fat and young Wu Suowei would definitely reply back crudely: vendor goods, what's there to be seen?

[T/N: [3] Refer to C76.]

But the place already changed, the person had changed, the wealth also changed, Wu Suowei immediately showed a gentleman behaviour. He took it off leisurely and mannishly placed it into bái fù měi's hand, without saying any word, he coolly returned to his seat.

After a while, bái fù měi's handed the watch back.

"Thank you. "

There were two things that Wu Suowei received. In addition to the watch, there is a small card with a mobile phone number.

Fuck, isn't this is forcing me to make a mistake?!!

The wickedness in his heart was screaming, with a composed expression, he also gave her his number. It looked as if his response was out of courtesy, while in fact it was quite deliberately, deliberately as he was already [4] fantasizing the colour of her underwear.