OUR BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY

Arnav: Khushi stop crying. I'm waiting patiently for the moment you will confess your love to me. I was just kidding with you.
Khushi hid her face on his chest, wiping her tears.
*************************
" I met Payal yesterday.." Akash said making a sad face.
" Really what did she say?" Anjali asked, shifting her attention to Akash.
" She said she misses me Di" Akash said, while Anjali was quite surprised.
" Its really strange hain na? When I used to go abroad, she never said that she missed me" Akash said caressing the pillow in his hand.
" It might not be that strange, maybe after realizing that you're really going far away from her. She realized your worth. You know how Payal is" Anjali said.
" Do whatever you want Akash, if you really love her then you can give a chance to your love again" Arnav said sitting beside Anjali.
Anjali ruffled Arnav's hair while he was checking his mails. Akash was lost in his thoughts.
Arnav: I really don't like Payal because of the way she behaved with Ma. But if you see she is changed and you still love her, its worth giving a chance Akash.
Anjali nodded. Hp came in the living room with a man.
" Tum?? What are you doing here? Get lost" Anjali shouted shocked.
" Dii he is my friend. Why are you getting angry with him?" Akash asked confused.
Arnav gave a look at the man, who was only looking at his sister. Arnav possessively held Anjali's hand: Kya hua Di
Anjali glaring at Karan: He made my vegetables fall on the road, and I wasted money on it. In return he only smiles at me, telling me that he was doing races with his friends.
Arnav glared at Karan. Karan: I did pay for them again but she didn't want.
Akash: Okay the matter ends here. He is my friend, Karan.
Arnav: Be it Karan or any other name, I want you far away from my sister. Do you get that? Your friendship is with Akash, and not Di.
Anjali went to her room with Arnav. Khushi who was watching the scene upstairs, shook her head: Laad governor. Instead of letting Di open up and have more friends, only he wants to protect his sister.
***************************
* Afternoon:
" Hi ASR. Do you need me for something?" Samay smiled entering in Arnav's cabin.
" Haa ahn.. don't need to sit Samay. You will go somewhere with them" Arnav smirked indicating Samay to look behind him. Samay turned slowly but confused.
He stood shocked seeing his parents there with police.
" Police will arrest your son, for harassing my wife" Arnav said.
" What proofs do you have that I harassed your wife?" Samay asked Arnav angrily.
*Slap* Samay's mother look at him in disgust: Look at what the CCTV cameras are showing Samay. Aren't you ashamed? Khushi.. you did this to your best friend Khushi.. what's wrong with you?
Samay: Ma Khushi who?
Arnav: Uffo don't act now Samay. I know your entire story and why are you interested in me? Or let's say you want to snatch my wife also your childhood buddy from me! I know everything Samay.. you're really a out of your mind if you think Khushi will ever be yours..
Samay's father: Police you better take him away before I kill him with my own hands.
Samay's mother cried looking at him whispering slowly: Don't torture my son..
The police took Samay, who shouted back at Arnav: Do whatever you want to do, Khushi was, is and will always be mineeee... only mineeee...
Arnav glared at him.
********************************
5 days later:
" Wear this suit and come to the living room Mr.Raizada" Arnav read the note placed on his bed, then at the suit..
" Wow my wife do things I should be doing for her" Arnav chuckled at his own thought..
He quickly dressed up and went downstairs. It was all dark with only candles around.
He look around to spot his wife, and there he saw an angel coming towards him. "Beautiful" Arnav whispered seeing Khushi with a red saree.
Khushi blushed. She knelt down looking at Arnav: Okay let's start with our little story. We were forced to marry each other hain na? It was a horrible experience for me, right after I lost my father I was shifted to a new family. And you all were so bad except mami, that for sometime I got scared of living and accepting the role of your wife. Everything changed when ma showed me your real face, the real Arnav hidden behind this ruthless and arrogant business man, I tried to understand you and give a chance to our relation, I went to DM's temple and you know your picture fell on my face, that was DM sign that Mr.ASR will be in life always (Arnav chuckled), then our trip to Switzerland, which changed our life completely, we got attracted to each other and finally discovered love for each other in this journey. What's left? My confession na? Toh sunno: I LOVE YOU ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA... I love you... ( Arnav smiled happily hearing her) .. ( Khushi looked at the clock smiling) and.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY my hubby..
Arnav looked at her confused, then remembered it was 00:00am now, and it's his birthday today. He smiled, so this was her right moment..
Khushi stood up, then hugged Arnav: My confession is your gift. I hope you will remember this gift always in your life.

Arnav buried his face on her neck: I will never forget this birthday in my life

Arnav buried his face on her neck: I will never forget this birthday in my life. I love you Khushi..
Khushi smiled: I love you too..
Anjali, Akash and Mami shouted: Happy birthday bhai/chote/beta..
Arnav and Khushi broke the hug looking at the three. Anjali smiled placing the cake on the table: Enough of your I love yous. It's time to feed us with your cake.
Khushi blushed. Arnav took Khushi towards the table.
The four sang for him, and he blew off the candles with Khushi who was super excited for it. He took her hand and both cut the cake together. Arnav shared the first piece of the cake with Mami, then Anjali and Akash, when it was for Khushi, he pretended he forgot about it. Khushi pouted angrily and was about to go away but Arnav pulled her back making her hug him for support, or else she would fall.

 Khushi pouted angrily and was about to go away but Arnav pulled her back making her hug him for support, or else she would fall

Arnav whispered in her ear: We're going to share this cake together in our room. Khushi lowered her eyelashes blushing hard!