I CAN'T CHOOSE BETWEEN YOU BOTH!

Kya hua Arnav? What did he say?" Khushi asked patting his shoulder, worried for Anjali.
" Arnav beta tell us something, you're making us more worried" Mami stood there looking at Arnav.
" Bhaiii.. where are you lost?" Akash asked looking at his brothers, whose eyes were red now due to crying.
" He wants me to choose between Khushi and Di" Arnav dropped the bomb. Khushi stood there shocked, not able to think anything now.
Mami: What?? How can he do this to us?
Akash looked at Khushi, then at Arnav: Bhai, what will you do now?
This question made Khushi look at Arnav wondering, if her husband would really leave her, she was herself confused, she wanted him to save Anjali and at the same time she didn't want to go to Samay.
Arnav cupped her face: You know I will never leave you, no matter what happens.
Khushi cried nodding: Par Di..
Arnav: I will find a way to save you both..

Khushi pulled herself more to him, hugging him tightly, she will not say but she was hell scared to leave Arnav now, she didn't want to let Samay win now

************************************
At home, Arnav was talking with his detective to see if they can find Anjali without involving the police, this would help in case Samay discovers the truth.
" Haan she was outside the airport, when he suddenly attacked her" Mami explained the situation Anjali got kidnapped by Samay to the detective Arjun.
Arjun: Arnav you have to talk with him once again, we need to have a clue of where Anjali is now. I think it is somewhere near the airport. And normally they hid in jungles places like that..
Arnav nodded: There is a jungle near the airport, maybe we can check there.
Arnav looked at his phone sighing. They called Samay, but as expected he didn't answer, only messaged Arnav: " KHUSHI OR ANJALI??"
**************************************
" Heyy Karan wait na" Maan his friend called him, trying to match the steps of his friend.
" Shhh we can't make sounds man" Karan said glaring at his friend. " Okay, but where will we find this girl?" his friend whispered getting scared of this kidnapping issue.
" I don't know yaar, I only talked with Akash, and he was so worried that he only told me his Di, got kidnapped near the airport. And here we are searching for her. " Karan said sadly.
" You like her, don't you? Or else, why would you risk your life just to save hers??" His friend smiled a little.
" Yes Maan, I liked her since the day we bumped with each other, and loved her more after knowing how her husband ill treated her, and she realized his truth..long story man, will tell you another day" Karan said shoving away the plants that were blocking his view..
****************************************
" Arnav.." Khushi entered in the room whispering his name.
" Hmm" Arnav looked at her wiping his tears, with the phone on his hand.
" Choose Di" Khushi sat beside him wiping his tears with her kisses.
" Khushi.. you know.." Arnav looked angrily at her " I love you, I cannot let you go like that, and I'm telling you I will save you both.."
" Arnav I know you, you want your sister perfectly fine here in front of you. In the past you sacrificed everything for her, and why not today? You share this bond with her for a long time now, and we just started our relationship now, it will not hurt you as much it will hurt you losing her. Arnav, Samay is really dangerous, he is madly in love with me and he can't do anything with Di.. save her Arnav, don't think about me please" Khushi cried..
" You're forgetting something Khushi" Arnav wiped her tears " I loved you in the past, and I love you more now, the relation you share with me, is in the same level as Di, you're my life Khushi.. I can die, but will never choose between you both" Arnav looked intensely at Khushi.
After sometime Arnav smirks at the idea that came in his mind..
" Mil gaya" Arnav said smiling.
" What??" Khushi asked him confused seeing the change of emotions on his face.
" A way to save you both" Arnav said grabbing her hand, and going towards the car.
" Arnav where are you taking me to?? Arnav.. say something at least.." Khushi tried to get some clue, but Arnav wasn't saying anything..
After driving for 10 minutes, Arnav stopped the car taking Khushi near a cliff.
" What are we doing here now??" Khushi asked getting impatient.
Arnav took out his phone from his pocket, then called Samay. At last, after trying to call many times, Samay answered the call.
Arnav cuts him off before he could say anything: Right now, I'm in front of a cliff with your dear wife Khushi. Now you choose what you want? Give my Di and save Khushi, or it's the last time you're seeing or hearing her voice..
Samay laughed: I know you can't do that..
Arnav pulled Khushi, making her get a proper vision of what's down in the cliff, she shouted scared: Ahhhhhhhh..
Samay got shocked: Are you mad or what? Leave her.. don't do this to Khushi..
Arnav pulled Khushi back, hugging her tightly: Then send Di to me now..
Khushi hugged him back scared, her heart was beating faster. Samay looked at Anjali unconscious state then thought about Khushi..
Arnav: Anjali is my sister Mr.Samay, I will do anything for her, even if this means ending the life of Khushi..
Khushi smiled at his intelligence, tables turned now.