I LOVE YOU AND I WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU..

Arnav: Come to xyz road, right now with my sister otherwise you will see Khushi's end..
Samay: If I return Anjali to you, will you give me my Khushi?
Arnav laughed: You're not in condition to ask me that Samay, just do as I say. I want you here in 15 minutes do you get that?
Samay nodded scared: Ok..okay.. don't ki..kill my a..angel...
Samay end the call, and turned to take Anjali, but stood there shocked only seeing the rope there.
" Where is she??" Samay thought massaging his temples " Dammit, if I don't find Anjali, Arnav will kill my Khushi.. no, I have to stop him.."
Samay left the jungle running like a mad man, Karan and Maan who were hiding behind a tree stood confused there.
" Let's go behind him" Maan said walking, only to be stopped by Karan: No, what about Anjali?? We have to save her"
" That's exactly what I'm saying, maybe he is going to where he kept Anjali" Maan said.
Karan nodded and both went behind Samay..
**********************************
Arnav sigh in relief seeing Samay coming in his car. Khushi worried: Arnav, Di is not in the car..
Arnav: What??
Samay approached them: Khushi tum teek ho?
Samay tried to touch Khushi, but Arnav moved Khushi behind him, glaring at Samay: Where is Di?
Samay stammered: Woh.. I don't know.. I mean when I turned to take her, she wasn't there anymore..
Arnav grabbed his collars angrily: How dare you lie to me ahn? Tell where is my Di now dammit? Samay I will really kill today..
Khushi: Arnav calm down..
Another car stopped, making the three shift their attention there.
Karan and Maan came running to them, but also where shocked seeing Arnav and Khushi, instead of Anjali.
Both looked at each other: Anjali?
Arnav looked at them: What are you doing here Karan?
Karan: We came behind this cheap man to find Anjali, but you both here..
Khushi frowned: If Di isn't with Samay, neither you both, then where is she?
Arnav looked at Khushi shocked: Who could have taken her??
Glaring at Samay, Arnav left from there with Khushi not before signaling to Karan to deal with Samay the way they want.
" Get ready to jail now Mr.Samay, this time you won't escape so easily" Karan punched Samay hard on his face..
*****************************************
Arnav was driving as fast as he could: How will I know now where is Di?
Khushi caressed his cheek: Please calm down Arnav. We will find Di..(looking at her phone) Arnav stop the car, Ma is calling.
Arnav did as she said. " Haan ma" Khushi answered the call, scared of telling mami, what happened a while ago, but got shocked at the same time happy hearing what mami had to tell her "What? Di is home?? (Arnav immediately looked at Khushi's side) sach mein? thank to DM, Di is fit and fine" Khushi smiled in relief..
" Khushi kya hua? Di is at home??" Arnav asked.
" Haan Arnav, Di ghar par hai.. I'm so happy" Khushi hugged Arnav smiling, Arnav: Who saved her??
Khushi broke the hug, with a surprised face: Payal!
Arnav also looked surprised: Payal? Strange. Let's go home, to find out about this..
*************************************
The moment Arnav saw the face of his sister, he didn't wait a second and just hugged her tightly crying heavily: Dii..
Anjali also cried in his embrace: I'm fine Chote... I made you worried hain na??
Arnav nodded: You're very bad, I missed you so much.. you don't know what I was going through..
Anjali smiled a little: Chotee, sorry, even I missed you. And you don't know how much scared I was.
Arnav cupped her face: Don't worry I will make sure that Samay doesn't hurt or plan something against our family.
Arnav looked around to see Payal: Thank you Payal for saving my sister.
Payal smiled: It's okay ASR.
She walked to leave, Akash: Payal wait. I will drop you.
Payal: It's okay. I will go alone, take care Di..
Anjali smiled a little. After Payal went, everyone joined Anjali in her room, taking care of her like a princess.
" Do you want juice?" Arnav asked, caressing Anjali's hair.
Anjali nodded sideways: I'm fine Chote, Khushi please explain to him.
Khushi giggled: Di tell us, how did Payal saved you??
" I don't know Khushi, I think when I was unconscious in the jungle, she saved me. I only remember I was in her car, and she consoled me saying that I was saved, and she would help me reach home.." Anjali shrugged her shoulders..
" Karan was also in this jungle, he tried to save you too" Arnav said.
Anjali looked at him astonished: Karan?
Khushi smiled: Haan Karan!!! How romantic right Diii??
Anjali rolled her eyes. Mami giggled: So romantic, hello hi bye bye I too wanted a prince to save me someday risking his life.
Arnav looked at both in disbelief: Stop it both of you. Di rest for a while.
Arnav pulled the blanket for Anjali. Akash, Arnav, Khushi and Mami left the room.
************************************
* Arshi room:
Khushi came out of the bathroom, wiping her wet hair.
" I want you to punish him until he changes and forget Khushi's name in his life. Am I clear now?? If he escapes this time, I swear I'm gonna kill you or make you life a hell first and then his.. " Arnav shouted angrily at the police officer, over the phone.
He hang up the call, turning to Khushi: Wow.. you're looking gorgeous..
Khushi smiled shyly. Arnav closed the door, Khushi: Why are you closing the door??
" To sleep Khushi" Arnav replied smirking. Khushi nodded unsure of his smirk...
Both went to sleep, Arnav came on top of Khushi smiling, Khushi: What do you want??
Arnav: You remember this day? You told me when I was drunk I came on top of you to sleep..
Khushi nodded, and both giggled remembering the past.