12. Tears of Happiness

Author POV

"Will you let me talk to my little baby, Jungkook? Just for once." Hobi said with teary eyes.

"Of course hyung. Jimin also miss you alot. He will be so happy to talk to you." Jungkook replied with pure happiness in his eyes that he will be the reason for Jimin's smile. He is the one who will reunite two best friends.

"Thank you so much Jungkook. You don't know how happy i am just talk to him."

Jungkook smiled and called on Jimin's number. He was excited for Jimin's reaction and the way he will smile. Taehyung was also happy that finally Hobi was really smiling. He knows how important friendship is. He knows because he has Jungkook. His best friend. His brother. Most important part of his life. He can totally feel it. And being with Hobi for so many months had made him realise Jimin's importance in his life.
Jimin picked up the call after four rings.

"Hello Jimin??" Jungkook spoke hesitantly.

"Hello kookie. What happened? You just left few hours ago. Anything urgent?" Jimin asked nervously. He was always fearful that being in contact with Jungkook can harm him and Jimin never & ever wanted that.

"Jimin can you facetime right now? I want you to show something." Jungkook replied excitedly. He wants to see the happiness on Jimin's face.

"Right now?" Jimin asked confusedly and a little afraid of his surroundings.

"Yeah. Right now? Is their any problem? You are alone, right?" Jungkook questioned him. Yes, he wanted to reunite two best friends but if Jimin had anyone around him, he can wait.

"Yeah. Its fine. I am alone. Okay, let me just close the door." Jimin spoke confusion evident in his voice.

"I am waiting." Jungkook looked at Hobi and gave a warm smile to vanish the tension of his face.

"Okay lets facetime."
With that both of them switched the call to video call and Jungkook smiled to Jimin and he did the same.

"So, what's the urgency?" Jimin asked with a smile on his face.

"Nothing. I just wanted to see you." Jungkook played along for a bit.

"Aish!! This is what you call important. Come on, now tell me!" Jimin laughed and Hobi was shedding rivers listening to Jimin's voice after so long. God, he wanted to go inside that phone and hug his best friend.

Jungkook laughed and replied "okay, Jimin i have a surprise for you and for that you need to close your eyes."

"Jungkook are you being serious?" Jimin rolled his eyes and a smile was tugged at his lips making him look playful.

"Yes Jimin, I am being serious. And don't roll your eyes on me." Something about that expression on Jimin's face had made Jungkook feel weird. He loved that goofy playful expression and wanted to see it more often.

"Okay fine. I'll close my eyes." Jimin replied smiling mischievously.

"Good. Don't open it untill i say so. Okay?"

"Yeah! Yeah! I won't." Jungkook handed over his phone to Hoseok and asked Jimin to open his eyes.

"Yes your majesty!" Jimin laughed and slowly opened his eyes.
As soon as Jimin saw Hoseok on the other line, his eyes filled with tears and he wasn't able to process the view in front of him.

"Chimmy." Hobi spoke with glossy eyes. He was so happy to see his baby brother, his best friend after so long.

"H--hobi hyu-ung. Is-- is it you?" Jimin hiccup made him stutter. He was still not believing his eyes.

"Yes chimmie! Yes bub! This is me. Your hobi hyung." Hobi spoke with a smile and tears of happiness in his eyes.

"H--hyung. Tell me t-that i.. that i am not having a-any dream. It is you, right? Really you? "

"My little bub. My Jimin. My brother. This is your Hyung. Your Hobi Hyung. How are you Jimin? Oh my god. I can't believe, i am seeing you again. I thought i will never see you again. My chimmie. Tell me you are fine?"

Jimin smiled with glossy eyes and stained face. He is so happy. So so happy to see someone close to him. To talk to his best friend his big brother after so long.

"Hyung. Oh my god. I am so happy right now. Oh my god, i just can't believe i am talking to you. Hyung, where were you? How are you? How's mom? Oh my god. I missed you so much."

"Chimmie. Just take care of yourself. Now i know that you are alive and near me. I'll definitely take you out of there bub. You are not alone anymore."

Jimin and Hobi were busy talking to each other after so long. Tae was smiling because Hobi looks so happy that his life also shines bright. But between all this, no one noticed Jungkook.

He was so happy like he won a lottery. The smile on Jimin's face brighten up Jungkook's face too. He felt like he don't need anything more in life. In that moment, he just wants to protect Jimin's smile. He want to protect Jimin.

"Take care chimmie."

"You too hyung. I love you hyung. I hope i will meet you soon." Jimin replied happily.

"I hope for that too bub."

"Bye hobi hyung."

"Bye Jimin."

And with this they hanged up. Hobi turned to Jungkook who was smiling. Hobi just walked to him and hugged him.

"Thank you so much Jungkook. You don't know how happy i am today."

"Its okay hyung. I am glad you are happy."

~•~•~•~•~

Vote.
Comment.
Share.
💜💜💜