Chapter 31 [M]

The water cascaded down their bodies as Namjoon kissed down his torso, growing at every bruise he kissed but Seokjin lifted his head up and kissed him each time.

"You're so beautiful. No one can compare." The Omega whimpered when he felt the Alpha's fingers at his core, stroking him so gently he felt like he could combust.

"Namjoon..." He gasped when he felt the Alpha's fingers enter him, one finger at first before they became two and stretching him as slowly as he could, driving him mad.

Namjoon kneeled down, lifting both of his legs onto his shoulders. Seokjin squeaked and accidentally grabbed Namjoon's hair because there was nothing else to grab onto. The Alpha grunted but let him, spreading Seokjin's pussy lips to push his tongue in between.

Seokjin's voice was heaven's bells on heart as Namjoon mouthed at his clit and hole, biting the hood and sending shockwaves up his spine.

"Joonie—!" The Alpha hummed, moving one his hands from Seokjin's thighs and to his hole, pushing two fingers back inside which made the Omega whimper then a cry came from him. He could feel Seokjin cumming and then the Omega fell limp, tired and spent but not ready to stop yet.

Namjoon placed him down, kissing up his torso until he reached his chest where he latched onto a nipple. Seokjin whined and squirmed, not from discomfort but from the surprising pleasure he got from the action. The Alpha gave the same treatment to the other nipple, pinching and twisting until Seokjin arched his back from the mind blowing feeling.

He turned the shower off, he wanted to knot Seokjin and the shower was the best place for that, especially since they were on their feet.

Seokjin felt himself being picked up, Namjoon's arms wrapping around him as he led them to the bed, drenching the sheets because of their wet bodies but the Alpha didn't care. How could he, when Seokjin lay in front of him, so ethereal.

"You can back out if you want, Seokjinnie. I won't do anything you don't want to." The Omega smiled, cupping his cheek and bringing him down for a gentle kiss.

"That's why I trust you to make me forget." Namjoon nodded, situating himself between Seokjin's legs, leaning down to kiss him and stimulate him so he wouldn't think about when he penetrated him.

Seokjin still did. He gasped loudly when Namjoon slipped inside of him, just the tip at first, the amount of slick he produced made it easier for the Alpha to push inside. But Namjoon was still careful, not rushing and looking down as his cock disappeared inside Seokjin inch by inch until he was balls deep.

The Omega keened, the sensation so much more different than when Carlino did it. He understood the Alpha hadn't even tried to make it pleasurable like Namjoon was doing and it just showed who was the better Alpha in all ways. His back arched, pressing himself against Namjoon, still feeling the stretch of his cock.

"Good, baby?" Seokjin's heart fluttered and nodded, pressing his nose against Namjoon's scent gland, the Alpha practically drunk on the Omega's scent. He only waited for a moment for Seokjin to adjust, knowing the Omega wouldn't have too much of a problem because their bodies were made for this.

"O—oh—" Beautiful moans left his mouth, most that Namjoon swallowed while kissing him. Seokjin's pussy was so sensitive from his earlier orgasm that it amplified what he was feeling ten fold, the tip of Namjoon's cock slamming against his g-spot didn't help much either.

He could also feel Namjoon's knot inflating, his eyes were closed but he didn't need to see it to know how big it had become and he wasn't scared like he had been with Carlino, he could take Namjoon's knot because the Alpha isn't forcing it on him.

He cried out when Namjoon's pace picked up, the Alpha targeting his g-spot more while chasing his own orgasm.

A scream tore from his throat when Namjoon's knot caught on his rim, the slight pain coming with it was inevitable but he wasn't scared, he felt content, like this was where he was supposed to be.

His body trembled as he felt himself being filled up, they weren't concerned of conceiving. The chances of an Omega falling pregnant outside of a heat was so slim that it almost didn't happen.

Namjoon turned them as best as he could so that they were back to chest, kissing Seokjin's shoulder, his arms wrapped around the Omega's stomach.

"Okay?" Seokjin preened, a purr practically coming from him.

"Yeah, thank you. I love you." Namjoon face split into a smile as he attacked Seokjin with kisses, though he had to stop short when they both hissed because of the knot still connecting them.

"I love you too."