TG: Part Three

By the time they arrived at the boat, they climbed on deck. Will ran to the wheel, while Wendy helped Bill lean against the railing, then inspected his bleeding shoulder.

"What happen to your plan?" Bill snapped, turning to Dipper and Mabel. "I thought you were going to banish it."

"We are way past that plan," Dipper shot back. "We need to get you out of here. Your blood was the first taste of blood it had after centuries of sleep, it'll become relentless until it catches it's prey."

A roar sounded behind them, and they turned to see the Gobblewonker crashing trees in it's wake, as it surged towards them.

"Step on it, Will!" Mabel yelled.

Will obeyed, and the boat's engine woke up with a growl. The vehicle spun around, spraying water at the monster, before they sped off across the lake.

The Gobblewonker dove into the water, and chased after them. Bill reached for the cameras in his socks, and saw that one of them was missing. He took out the other one, and aimed it at the monster.

"Cracked lens?!" Bill yelled, he hissed before throwing it aside. "Someone, get a picture!"

However, nearby, Mabel was throwing the supply of cameras at the monster.

"MABEL!" Wendy snapped.

"Sorry!" Mabel said. "There's still one more!" Then tossed the camera to Bill, but it fell and broke instead.

"F**k!" Bill screamed.

"Language!" Will shouted from the wheel.

Trailing behind, the Gobblewonker was snapping at them, tearing off pieces of the boat. Dipper leaped forward, and sliced the beast's eye. Green liquid spewed from the socket, and it shrieked, then withdrew.

"Where do we go?" Will squeaked.

Dipper looked around, the monster's blood staining his uniform. "There!" he yelled, pointing to a waterfall ahead. "There might be a cave behind there!"

Will nodded, then the boat zoomed forward. The icy shock of water spilled over Bill's cut, thankfully easing the pain, but then there was massive jerk in the deck, which resulted in him falling onto his shoulder. He cried out, and Wendy quickly helped him to his feet.

It was then, that Bill noticed they had crashed onto a shore, in a cave. He felt arrows of pain, the scent of blood assaulted his nostrils, and nausea rose up his throat. Things couldn't get worse for him.

He was wrong.

The leathery head of the Gobblewonker, poked through the curtain of crystal water. It glared at them, with those ungodly yellow eyes, and lunged forward.

Bill shut his eyes, waiting for it's teeth to seize him, for it to end his pain...but nothing happened.

He dared to open his eyes, only to see that the monster was stuck in the cave mouth, snapping furiously at the air.

"It's stuck!" Mabel cheered.

"Yes!" Bill said triumphantly. "Wait, it's stuck?"

He quickly searched himself for a camera, then panicked once he found nothing.

"Looking for this?" Wendy grinned, pulling the camera from his belt loop. Bill laughed before snapping photos of the Gobblewonker.

"Did you get a good one?" Will asked.

"They'll all good ones!" Bill said happily. The twins celebrated, before Dipper cleared his throat to gain their attention.

"Well, now that your little adventure is over," Dipper said bitterly. "Mabel and I will be taking care of this thing." He turned to the Gobblewonker.