eight

Everyone was still sitting silently and waiting for Wyatt to respond. I took the opportunity to try and get him out of the situation he had put himself in.

"You guys look into things way too far. Seriously, he just phrased his sentence weirdly," I spoke up.

"Yeah, probably," Hailey added in as she gave Wyatt a dreamy look, it was as if she wished she was pregnant with his baby.

"That's right because if one of us was pregnant, we would already know!" Jess added in. I nodded as I stood up.

"I'm going to go get something to drink. Does anybody else need anything?" I asked. A few of the girls spoke up and asked for different things.

"Wyatt, do you mind helping me?" I asked him.

"Sure," He replied before we both headed into the kitchen. Wyatt sighed as soon as we were for sure out of earshot. I punched him on the shoulder and gave him a dirty look.

"Ow!" He mumbled as he grabbed his shoulder.

"I almost just had to tell all of my friends about us and the other thing," I whisper yelled at him. He gave me apologetic eyes.

"I'm sorry," He whispered before pulling me into a hug.

"It's fine, but watch your mouth," I told him. He nodded and saluted me. "Help me with these drinks too!" I added in. He nodded his head and grabbed a couple cups, while I grabbed the rest of the requested items. We walked back into the living room and all of the girls were already sucked back into the movie. I have them their things and Wyatt went back upstairs to my brothers room. On the movie was over, we decided to play a game of truth or dare.

"Alright, Arden, truth or dare?" Hailey asked.

"Truth." Arden answered. Hailey put her hand on her chin as if she was thinking super hard about what to do.

"How many times have you and your boyfriend gone at it?" Hailey smirked. Arden laughed and tossed her hair over her shoulder.

"Too many time to count," She replied before giving up all a wink. "Kennedy, truth or dare?" She asked me.

"Dare." I responded.

"I dare you to call Wyatt down here and then kiss him," She giggled.

"Okay," I shrugged before getting up from my spot on the floor. I walked over to the staircase and called Wyatt's name. He came down the stairs and met me at the bottom.

"What's up?" He asked.

"We're playing truth or dare," I told him before grabbing his collar and pulling him into a kiss. I hoped he got the hint that that was a dare for me to kiss him, not that I had told all of my best friends we were dating. We pulled away and Wyatt gave me a funny look.

"Why do I always end up getting involved in your truth or dare games?" He asked before shooting me a wink and running back up the stairs.

"He's to die for!" Hailey squealed when I sat back down on the ground.

"I'm just surprised he doesn't have a girlfriend," Jess shrugged. All of us nodded in agreement before continuing the game. After playing that, and watching more movie, everyone, except for me, were finally asleep around one o'clock in the morning. I was feeling a little nauseous, so I couldn't fall asleep.

Eventually, after laying on the ground wide awake for twenty minutes, I got up and made my way to my bedroom, where Wyatt was laying in my bed. I gently shut the door and locked it, so if any of the girls woke up, they couldn't barge in on us.

"Hey beautiful," Wyatt smiled.

"Hi," I replied weakly before getting into my bed next to him. He wrapped his arms around me and I laid my head on his chest.

"Are you alright?" He asked me. I shook my head in response.

"No, I feel nauseous, so I can't fall asleep," I confessed.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" He asked.

"Just lay here with me," I whispered before nuzzling my face into his chest.

"Are the girls going to wonder where you went?" He asked.

"They're all asleep downstairs," I whispered as I shut my eyes.

"Well, your going to have to go back down eventually, so don't fall asleep on me," He chuckled before adjusting himself.

"It'll be fine," I mumbled.

"I'll let you have a small nap, but I'm waking you up in a half an hour," He caved. I picked my head up to look at him and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"You're the best," I smiled before shutting my eyes again. As soon as my eyes shut, I was out like a light.

•••

"Kennedy, wake up, it's been an hour," Wyatt mumbled into my ear.

"Let me go back to bed!" I whined.

"I have to head home, so you need to go back downstairs," He told me. I groaned and stretched before getting off of my bed.

"You're the best pillow," I yawned before opening my bedroom door. Wyatt chuckled lightly before following me down the stairs. I checked the living room and saw that everyone was still asleep. I walked Wyatt to the front door and opened it for him. We both stepped outside and he gave me a light kiss.

"Goodnight love," Wyatt whispered before kissing my forehead.

"Goodnight, drive home safely," I told him. He let go of me and I headed back into my house. I shut the door behind me and I heard somebody rustling around. I went into the kitchen and grabbed myself a glass of water. I sat down at the island and soon heard somebody else walk in, it was Jess.

"Hey, why were you outside?" She asked me.

"Wyatt was leaving and I heard him, so I said goodnight to him outside," I said, I mean I was being truthful, but leaving out part of the truth. She grabbed a glad from the cabinet and stayed silent.

"You know I know right?" She asked. My breath hitched.

"Know what?" I asked, trying to keep my voice even.

"That you and Wyatt are a thing, the way you two look at each other, how you got mad when the other girls were fawning over him, you aren't very good at hiding your emotions Ken," She explained. I let out a sigh of relief.

"We were planning on telling everyone on Monday, I didn't want to make this whole sleepover about me and my boyfriend," I told her.

"Well, I think you two are adorable together," She winked before heading back into the living room. I put my glass in the sink and followed after her. I wrapped myself in my blankets and fell into a deep sleep, a smile playing on my lips.

Somebody knew about Wyatt and I and for some reason it made me feel... relieved.

-----

Hey everyone! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while! I just started school this week and am still trying to get back into the school routine. I hope you guys liked this chapter! Also, 300 almost 400 reads?!?! That is crazy! I can't thank you guys enough!

xx - Sidney