epilogue

Quinn's POV

It's been a long couple months, but filming with everyone has been a blast. Like the energy was great. I couldn't have asked for better people to work with for my very first movie. I mean, working alongside David Harbour was amazing. I can't wait to see the final product next year. Characters were still being casted by the time filming started, so we didn't get much done at the beginning. But we did start filming in May and it's been great. Keeping my mouth shut about this movie is going to be difficult, so hopefully for interviews I get paired up with someone who will make sure I don't spoil anything. Fingers crossed.

Harry and I are still going strong. We've had minor arguments here and there, but it's nothing that we haven't moved past. They were really just petty arguments. The last I saw them was at the Far From Home premiere and we partied hard that night.

I'm getting ready to go back to London and be with my family and friends. Maybe it would be more convenient for me to just move back to the States but I'm still debating on that, weighing out the pros and cons. But if I'm being honest, I might just stay in London because I was terribly homesick during filming. I didn't think it would hit me that hard, but it did. I don't know how Tom does it. But I suppose that just gives you something to look forward to to make the days go by faster.

Harry's POV

Quinn's coming home soon, according to Tom, so I'm planning on meeting her at the airport and surprising her. I told her that I was going to meetings for the Mysterious House On Hoarder Hill, but I'm just getting ready to see my baby again. It's been a long three months without seeing her. Yes, we have FaceTime and all that, but it's not the same. I can't cuddle with her through FaceTime.

"Your girlfriend said she'd be landing around 5pm so get ready to go and we'll meet you at the restaurant." Tom said, "we have 15 minutes boys. Chop chop."

"So we all know the plan right?" I glared at Paddy.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Because you and Tom have a habit of spoiling things."

"Anyway, yes. You and Paddy are going to go pick her up from the airport and we're going to surprise her for being done with her first movie ever." Sam said.

"Funny how you guys didn't do this for me."

"Tom, you were literally Billy Elliott in Billy Elliott." I said.

"Yeah and you were 12, we were 9. How were we suppose to throw you a party?" Sam sassed.

"Okay, okay. I get it."

15 minutes later

"There she is!" Paddy yelled.

"Oh my god! I thought you were going to be at meetings for your short today." she kissed me.

"Surprise?" I said.

"Padster man!" she hugged him, "have you gotten taller?"

"Maybe a little." he blushed.

"Are you hungry?" I asked.

"Starving."

"Let's go grab some food and then we can head back to the house with the boys."

"Sounds like a good plan to me."

I grabbed her bags and we walked out to the car. I told her about what I've been up to and how being part of production for Far From Home was. Paddy updated her on how his life has been as well. He managed to keep his trap shut, so I'm grateful.

"Why is this restaurant so empty?" Quinn looked around, "there's barely anyone here."

I shrugged, "maybe they're having a slow day."

"I guess. I just want food." she groaned and got out of the car. Paddy hopped on her back and they walked in together with me trailing behind them.

"SURPRISE!!" everyone screamed. Her family, my family, Harrison, Tuwaine, and Elysia were here.

"What's all this for?"

"You completed your first movie!" Sam screamed.

"You rented out the whole place didn't you?" she let Paddy down.

Tom nodded.

"Makes sense. Well thank you guys for coming to surprise little old me."

"We're glad you're finally home." her mom walked over and embraced her.

"What are we doing still standing here? Let's get eating."

End of Been Here All Along

a/n: hello peeps. I hope you enjoyed this fic and I wanted to thank you for reading! I appreciate you all for reading this story! much love <3

Masterlist:

Grayson Dolan
Changes
Find My Way Back
A Little Too Not Over You
I Like Me Better
Remember
No Control

Ethan Dolan
My Cinderella Story
No Place Like Us
One Night
Love Game

Jack G
Holding Back
Redemption ((HB's sequel))

Kian Lawley
Crush

Tom Holland
Back To You

Peter Parker
Right Now
Secrets

Harry Holland
Dear Harry,