Ch. 33- Kuroiro is in, Lads.

Todoroki's POV

"Kuroiro I'm betting you five dollars to sneak into Bakugou's room and steal one of his hoodies." I suggest to him and he glares at me playfully, a smile grin appearing on his face.

"Is my life worth only five dollars to you?"

"Perhaps."

"....turn it up to 15 and we have a deal. Actually, 15 dollars per article of clothing." He says sinisterly and holds out his hand for a handshake. I glare back at him but shake his hand reluctantly.

"You're lucky my dad is rich." Our hands part and Kaminari and Tsuburaba look at the two of us, confused.

"Are you guys dealing drugs??"

"Yeah and without us??" Kaminari asks and Tsuburaba adds on. We stare at the two boredly and begin to answer, but we're cut off by Fukidashi.

"Nah, Kuroiro Just prostitued himself." Fukidashi says and it subtitles onto his speech bubble, earning him a smack upside the bubble from Kuroiro.

"Hey! No violence on the train!" Fukidashi laughs.

"Yes, please no violence on the train... and Kuroiro, I will give you all of my allowance money if you steal his whole ass wardrobe." Izuku looks at Kuroiro with a smug smirk and confident gaze.

"That's... unexpected. But deal." Kuroiro does some quick finger guns at him and Izuku does them back; the language of bisexuals.

"Wow, Shihai, you're Midoriya and Todoroki's prostitute but not mine? I feel betrayed." Honenuki laughs and Kaminari, Tsuburaba and Fukidashi each let out a quiet "oooooo."

"Juuzo don't-"

"No, it's fine, I see how it is. You don't get any teeth smooches tonight."

"Nooooo!"

"You guys are gay."

"Shut it, Goat boy."

"oooooo."

"Guys, knock it off, the train is stopping." I cut them all off and, right on time, the train stops the doors open. Everyone in our classes join hands and we all walk out, forming a small herd as we walk back to the school campus.

"So should I steal from his wardrobe tonight or???"

"Yes. After he's asleep."

"When does he sleep?"

"Eight o'clock sharp."

"Wow what a weakling."

"I know right?"

"But how do I sneak in without getting caught?"

"Yeah you're right.. man if only we had someone with like.. a warp portal quirk."

"True true... I think I'll just sneak in later at night. Prepare your wallet."

"Sounds like a plan." We highfive and go our separate ways to each dorm building. We all enter the building and I finally get a good look at the time, it's about 7:30. Which means Bakuhoe will be going to bed soon, but because of the multiple wars that went on today, and the huge dinner we had at Gang Orca's house, everyone's so tired out that they head back to their rooms. I see Bakugou go behind Kirishima and hook his arms around his neck, leaning against him as Kirishima leads them up to their floor.