six

bit short cuz it's a filler chapter :D

***

"Fuck my fucking life why the fuck is it so fucking cold here"

"Taejeon wha-", Taehyung's eyes widened as he heard the kid cursing like a pro. Jungkook looked weirded out as well. "And here I am, thinking I raised him well-", the boy sighed, watching his son who unpacked his bag in the middle of the airport to pull a huge hoodie out along with his winter jacket.

"I miss America already", Taejeon hummed, then closed his bag again and looked around. "So Busan, huh?"

Taehyung and Jungkook exchanged some looks, then nodded and turned towards the train station. "Guys can you wait for a damn second!!", Jimin's voice made them look up. They totally forgot about him, oops.
The older rushed towards them, hands full of bags and his cap pulled deep down his face to avoid the icy wind outside.

"Dude you were the one who took hours to get your bags-", Taehyung grumbled. "It's okay", Jungkook smiled and patted Jimin's shoulders. The older immediately pushed his hands off and scoffed bitterly. "Don't touch me, Jeon."
And with that the mood was ruined after literally five minutes in Korea.

Taejeon was already heading towards the train station while facetiming Lili. The girl however was kinda sleepy since it was late at night for her.

You thought it couldn't get worse?
Well, damn. Wrong.

"Soo", Jungkook started while they sat in the train, "About your guys divorce-.. I set up a conract on the flight here, y'all just have to sign it and-"
"What the fuck?", Jimin hissed at Jungkook, expression in disbelief.

"I-I t-thought-", Jungkook stuttered, biting his  lips. "I thought you two will get divorced? Since I'm back in Tae's life?", he asked innocently.
"Who the fuck do you think you are, Jeon Jungkook-", Jimin let out, chuckling bitterly. Then he turned away, face turned towards the window.

The landscape was rushing past them outside the window, it happened so fast that Jimin wasn't able to take clear glances at the nature. And somehow that felt like his life right now-, from the moment they got out of the plane in America things just went crazy in an incredible fast pace.
Now here they were, Jungkook walking back in their lives, messing everything up they worked so hard for.

"I-", Kook tried again but Taehyung gave him a look that made him shut up instantly. "S-sorry", Kookie said and then turned to Taejeon to give him a sandwich he packed for their trip. "I'm not hungry, leave me alone", Taejeon grumbled, somehow annoyed of the whole situation. Jungkook didn't quite get why everyone turned mad.

"Just to get things straight here, Jeongguk", Jimin said after a while, facing the younger again. "If you want Tae, you have to fucking work for it. Now it's your turn to sacrifice everything for him, because I for sure as hell won't let him run back into your toxic arms if I'm not sure you'll treat him well this time. Apparently I'm the only one in this who thinks clear about the two of you."

"I chose him, I think I did very much right things-"

"No, no for fuck's sake. It's not enough to choose someone once. You've got to choose Taehyung every time, Jungkook. You gotta choose him when he's being the most annoying shithead ever, when he's sick in bed, when he's millions of miles away, when he's old and not that attractive anymore. Love isn't about choosing someone when you're 20, it's about loving someone enough to make them your top priority."

Jungkook rolled his eyes and nodded then, "Stop acting as if you know Tae better than I do. He's mine, he always was and I made him happy back then."
With that Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand and held it. Tae however only let out a sigh and let his head fall back.