Soulmate AU

So this is a soulmate AU, where if you draw on your skin, it shows up on your soulmates skin in the exact same place.

You sigh and doodle on your hand some more, wondering if your soulmate ever wished you would stop drawing on your hands. You hoped they didn't. You also really hoped that it was a girl, not a boy.

The teacher dismisses the class and you grab your bag, practically sprinting out of the classroom. You dash out the main doors and immediately pull out your headphones. You play music, loudly. You trudge home, consumed by the sad music.

You crash into someone but don't bother to say sorry. A hand suddenly grabs you.

"Hey, you could at least apologise." A female voice said.

You don't respond, you just stare at her hand, or more accurately, the doodles covering them. They were the exact ones on your hand, the ones you had drawn earlier today.

You grab her hand and she immediately pulls it away.

"What're you doing?" She asks defensively.

You still don't respond and instead, hold up your hand to show her the doodles. She stares at them dumbfounded.

"I, uh, ummm" She stutters.

You both just stare at each other awkwardly for a while. You open your mouth to speak but she cuts you off.

"I'm Natasha, Natasha Romanoff"

At this, your surprise only grows.

"As in, the Black Widow, one of the Avengers."

Her face brightens when you mention the Avengers, instead of her killing spree, and she nods her head vigorously.

"Ok, well, I'm, uh, Y/n" you manage to say.

"Nice to meet you Y/n" she smiles at you and you decide then and there that you were fully prepared to marry this woman.

"Soooooo, um, do you wanna, like, go for coffee or something? Maybe I could introduce you to the Avengers?" She asks.

You nod your head, still in a daze.

"Which one?" She raises her eyebrows at you.

"Both" you reply cautiously.

She nods her head. "Now? Or?" She trails off.

"Yeah nows fine" you say.

She smiles at you again and your nervousness starts to fade. You smile back at her, not faking an inch of it. She leads you to a car and opens the door for you.

"Madame" she jokes.

You giggle at her and bow your head.

"Why Thank you, my knight in shining armour" you play along with her joke.

She chuckles at you and all hint of tension disappears. The car journey is filled with chatter and laughter. You told her about your past and what you do. Your life wasn't exactly exiting but she seemed interested in it anyway. By the time you reached Stark Tower, you felt like you had known this woman your entire life You were also terrified to meet the Avengers.

"Hey relax, they'll love you." Nat tries to calm you.

"Are you sure?" You ask doubtfully.

"Certain, after all, its normally me that doesn't like or trust people, but you've already got me smitten" she encourages.

You blush at her words, unable to stop yourself. She takes your hand in hers and drags you inside. You were no longer focused on meeting the Avengers, your attention was solely focused on a certain redheads hand in yours.

Nat dragged you into a room and all eyes turned to you. The expression on their faces went from surprised, to guarded, to confused. They seemed a bit less likely to attack because Nat was holding your hand.

"Umm, gonna explain or just kinda stand here?" Clint asked.

"Just stand here" you mumble quietly, earning a glare from Nat.

Nat cleared her throat. "This is y/n"

You looked around and saw Steve's eyes trained on your hands.

"Your her soulmate." Steve stated bluntly.

You cringed a little and watch as the others all realised this.

"I, uh, hi" you finally managed to say.

Nat chuckles at you and the others all stare at her.

"Well that confirms it, you two are meant to be" Tony states.

You look around confused as Nat sends all of them, especially Tony, glares that could kill. You shook your head slightly and put on a smile.

"What now?" You ask.

"Now we get coffee" Nat mumbles.

"Sounds like a plan" you agree.

A/n

So this one is quite short. Sorry.

Please leave requests.

Thank youuuu

Byeeeee