Model ⚠️

Warings
Smut
Slight BDSM
Use of Daddy kink
On with the story

Eren's pov

Levi POV
That goddamn brat. There's bite marks all over me. "Hi Levi!" Petra, my makeup artist exclaimed. " Hey Petra", she one of my best friends, although she has a crush on me, I try to ignore it. " God what happened to you?" She inquires, referring to the marks on my neck. " Eren" I sign. Not many know about me and Eren's " activity" with each other. Many think where just ready close friends or something. We've been dating for about 2 years in now. I'm waiting till Eren thinks he can be comfortable in the spotlight all the time. Dating a famous person isn't the easiest thing in the world. After some foundation on. I was ready to pose.
Today's photoshoot is about underwear. It was skin tight Calvin Klevin broxers, making my ass even more noticeable. Me not wearing anything but those made almoat my whole body almost available to the entire world.

Eren's pov
   "Holy shit". Is what I'm thinking of right know. Levi in those skin tight boxers are just amazing. Fuck, I'm getting hard. This is not good. He's starting dircetly at me to. He's so going to get a punishment tonight. God I wanna touch him so bad. I properly shouldn't have gone today. But it's not completely my fault, I never knew that he would be half naked. Fuck my life.
    Shit he's doing another pose. His ass is facing the camera. Showing his back and thighs, showing marks. His face turns to the camera, in his usual resting bitch face ( pic above). But fuck is it hot. I could probably cum on the spot if I kept on staring. I can't wait to come home so I can pound his ass until he can't even cum anymore. I've never been so goddamn hard in any other photoshoot, why this time at of all.

Time skip by yours truly ( we all know y'all only came for the smut, still Eren's pov)

   " You little slut". I growled at him." Tch, you think you can pose like that and not get me hard. Im going to give you the best fuck you ever gotten in your hole life, you'll love that wouldn't you slut". " D-daddy, I'm sorry, I didn't meam to, I was j-just trying to do my job. Daddy I'm so horny, please." " Please what baby boy?" I wanted to tease him until he begged." P- please daddy just fuck with your huge cock, I want to to make sure I won't walk again!" I couldn't take it anymore and ripped off his clothes, it leaving his boxers on. I could see his erection strained his underwear. " So eager for you daddy." I put 4 fingers in front of him, " suck" we ran out of line the other day, so this would have to do. "Y- yes daddy", and shoved them all down his throat. He sucked them like his life depended on it. It reminded me of the way he would deepthraot my cock. I shoved them out his mouth when I thought they where wet enough. A line of saliva connected my fingers to his mouth. Without warning I shoved all 4 in at the same time. " AH D-DADDY, FUCK." He screamed in pleasure. He liked the slight burn when I fingure fuck him. " You like that princess?" " YES DAD-a-ahh, FUCK D-DADDY , RIGHT THERE!!" I guess I must of his prostate. Then I suddenly I puled them right out. I shoved my cock in without warning making him scream my name." AH D-DADDY, Y-YOUR TO B-BIG!" " Take it you little slut". "G-god your always so fucking tight". " D-DADDY PLEASE, I HAVE TO C-CUM!". " Then cum you dirty little whore". "AHHHH EREN, IM CUMMING". Levi squirted all his cum on me and on himself. Some even landing in his mouth and hair. He figured his ass around me cock making me what to cum. " Fuck baby, I'm about to cum". "C-CUM INSIDE DADDY". " Shit." I fill him up with my hot come, him cumming with me for the felling,loving the way I filled him up.
After I finally stopped cumming, I pulled out to clean both of us up. " That was amazing Eren." " I agree love". "I love you Eren." "I love you to Levi."

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.i never written stuff like this before, so if I messed up on anything please let me know in the comment. And please be nice about it, you can be honest, but please be nice. I'm still not taking request. But if you enjoyed please make sure to vote and comment. Thank you for reading Ereri oneshots😁.