19

wills pov
-

after mike had left the bathroom, i sat and thought for a moment. why would he try to ruin my relationship with my boyfriend?

i mean yeah, me and mike did have a thing going on at a point but it was obvious that he didn't have strong emotions towards me.

i was still sitting on the bathroom floor when harry suddenly opened the door and walked in. "hey babe, are you okay?" he asked worryingly, closing the door.

"yeah yeah.. of course. um i just needed a break." i said, standing up. "oh alright." he smiled, kissing my temple.

"i have a question. and you need to be honest with me okay?" i said, suddenly looking up to the taller boy that was standing in front of me.

"yeah, what's up?" he said simply, placing a bottle of beer onto the bathroom countertop. "do you actually wanna be with me?" i asked curiously.

"will c'mon i wouldn't be with you if i didn't want to."

"but answer the question harry. do you want to?"

"yeah. i do. why are you asking? i swear to fucking god if mike has anything to do with this i'm gonna-" harry said, his face turning red.

"actually yeah, he did have something to do with this." i paused "he told me that you have been cheating on me. but i said that he was wrong... right?"

"huh? what? yeah yeah of course he's wrong." harry said, getting flustered. why does he seem nervous..? i really hope he isn't lying. he'd never do that.

"i knew you'd never hurt me." i said contently, engulfing him in a small hug.

-

the truth is, at the end of the day, i wouldn't be surprised if he actually was cheating on me. i'm younger than he is and i'm not as experienced. he's been begging me to.. well have sex with him but i won't. i'm just far too uncomfortable in my own body to give it to someone else.

it was now the morning after harry's halloween party, making it november first. it feels like it was just yesterday that i moved back down here. everything was easy, everything was simple. in just six months, i've changed so much as a person. i'm more experienced and i've grown a lot emotionally.

like yeah, i still have my own personal battles with myself about being gay, but deep down, i know it's who i am. i'm content with my life. i have the most perfect boyfriend in the world and my mental health isn't as bad as it used to be.

my mind trailed to the thought of mike and how he basically tried to destroy my one and only relationship that i've ever had. why would he try to do that?

before harry came into the picture, mike was more easy going. then suddenly after mike and i shared a few kisses and harry and i got together, he suddenly gets pissy and distant? it's ridiculous, if you ask me.

i love mike, i really do. he's been my best friend since we were born. but the fact that he's acting this way towards me makes me forget that. it just makes me so mad.

-
three days later
-

ever since harry's party, he's been acting really weird. he's been acting as if he was caught for doing something bad. he's become distant.

i've been meaning to ask him if something was wrong but he wouldn't make time for me. i wish he would just open up to me.

i walked out of my second class of the day and i went over to my locker, where harry would usually meet me. but today, he wasn't there. was he sick? i hoe he's okay.

i stood at the lockers, waiting for a few more minutes just incase he decided to show up. but he didn't. i sighed sadly, putting my head down as i walked to my next class.

my head laying low, i sat down and i couldn't help but to think that he could have been cheating on me. it all adds up. he's been distant, he hasn't been communicating with me as much as he used to.

i hope it's not true, but deep down, i know the possibility is there.

<3

sorry for the slow update, i've just had a lot going on. i started high school and varsity marching band. that's pretty rad.