Tonight

Slowly, they walked together outside until the idol-actor stopped in his tracks. His heart beat so fast and his lips paled. "I-I know who owns this van .. I — are you sure this is the right address?"

The other nodded and pointed to a house just a meter away from them. "It's there."

Seung Hyun licked his dry lips and felt his whole body go cold. "This is Luna's van."

"Luna?" The driver asked curiously.

The actor nodded. "She's a YG dancer. We've worked a few times — she even joined us on tour — the members are kind of familiar with her. She always drives this black van that has 'Shin and Co.' printed on the side. From what I know, that's the name of the stunt company she used to work in."

"A stunt company?"

"Yeah. She used to work as a stuntwoman. I actually met her in a film set."

The driver contemplated and an idea came into his mind. "She's strong enough for Ash Lee-ssi." He suggestively told the other.

"No, she wouldn't do that." Seung Hyun shook his head. "There's no reason ..."

"People don't see reason nowadays." The other grimly said. "Shouldn't we call the police just in case?"

The actor assessed the situtation. "The second we see Choon-he, we contact them."

The two cautiously approached the house and looked around for any possible entrance. The windows were shut off and almost all the doors were locked except for one on the back.

"I'll head in first, sir." The driver carefully opened the door and acidentally made eye contact with someone inside — the YG Entertainment dancer, Dal Luna.

"What are you trying to do now?" Ash woke up and winced, seeing only with one eye because her right seemed to have shut off due to swelling.

The person untied the actress' bathrobe and smiled widely. "This'll be a huge hit to your career. You should be thankful. Maybe they'll give you more mature roles — that is if I let you survive!" A shrilling laugh eminated around the empty house.

A camera phone was directed at Ash's body. Her private parts were still hidden under the fabric but her current situation was too revealing to be even slightly considered as appropriate for the public. She tightly clenched her jaw in anger and in an attempt not to beg her captor to stop. She didn't want to give the satisfaction of being degraded.

After a few shots, the person stopped. "You're playing tough again aren't you? Not giving me the reactions I wanted — like when I released your photos with G-Dragon." And with that, another slap landed on the actress' face. "You always disappoint me, Ash Lee-ssi."

Her whole body was already beaten to a pulp and she felt close to fainting again. "Y-You ... are ... a fucking .. pyschopatic traitor."

"I expected more hate than that, come on!" The person sighed. "But then again, you're the one at fault. If only you stayed away from them ... things would've been better. You wouldn't get hurt by that stupid sasaeng — who by the way I made sure will rot in prison. Nobody can hurt you, only I can."

Ash felt like choking. She tried hard to hold back her tears. "I'll help you," she defeatedly mumbled while using the last of her energy to make eye contact with the other "I'll forget everything. It doesn't have to be this way, oppa."

"Oppa? I'm not a psycho now, huh?" The person smirked. "Well, if by another way you mean you want to take off your bathrobe ..." He laughed and grabbed the fabric covering the actress' body. "I wanted to touch you for so long now but I only get to watch it from afar. Though, the camera I put in your shower was a treat."