Remedial Goodness 101

"If someone hands you a crying baby, do you, A, curse it? B, lock it in a tower? C, give it a bottle? Or D, carve out its heart?" Evie raises her hand to fairy Godmother's question. The camera shows Mal drawing the Wand and Rain reading. "Evie." Rain looks up and shuts her book 'Magic - the forces of good and evil'.

"What was the second one?" Evie asks innocently.

Rain smirks slightly. On screen and off screen.

"Oh, okay. Anyone else?" Fairy Godmother looks lost and Rain laughs loudly "Rain?"

"C, give it a bottle."

"Correct. Again." Rain opens her book again.

"You are on fire, girl!" Carlos remarks. Rain turns around to look at him and Jay.

"Just pick the one that doesn't sound like any fun," everyone apart from Mal make sounds of reorganisation. Rain smirks when she sees her mocking them.

"see, no progress at all. They'll never be good Bennyboo. Just face it," Audrey's comment made Ben just roll his eyes.

"Remember what happened last time dear, we don't want a repeat," 'Grace' raises her arm and Audrey stays quiet.

Jane comes scurrying along the space between the tables. "Oh. Hello, dear one,"

"Hi. You need to sign off on early dismissal for the coronation," she hands her a notepad. Rain's eyes are trained on her and Mal nudges Evie.

"Uh oh," Lonnie murmurs. She could see the clogs turning in their minds.

"Everyone here remembers my daughter, Jane?"

"Mom, no!"

"It's okay. Jane, this is everyone."

"Hi. That's okay, don't mind me. As you were." Rain waves to her as she leaves and Jane's eyes widen as she squeaks before looking behind her when she passes. Rain looks to Mal, they both nod slightly and the message is clearly received. After that, Rain goes back to reading her book. Her body language suggests she's already invested in the words.

Fairy Godmother glares at them

" Ahem. Let's continue. You find a vial of poison. Do you, A, put it in the king's wine?" Evie hesitantly raises her hand "B, paint it on an apple?" Mal and Evie laugh at each other.

Evie giggles and Rain smiles at her.

"Or C, turn it over to the proper authorities?" Both Jay and Carlos put their hands up. Jay holds down Carlos' arm

"Jay," F.G points at him

"C. You turn it over to the proper authorities," He smugly answers, letting go Carlos

"I was gonna say that..."

"Rude," Carlos looks to Jay, who just smirks

"But I said it first. Come here!" Jay starts tackling Carlos, they both end up on the desk. The girls just continue with what they were doing.

"Boys," F.G fails to grab their attention "Boys! I am gonna encourage you to use that energy on the tourney field,"

"Them!" Chad shouts in outrage

"What's so bad about that?" Ben looks to Chad challengingly "It's good that they're getting involved with the school. And it means they most likely won't hit you next time you make a comment about them,"

The VK's couldn't help the smiles that came out. He didn't even know them yet. He just knew that they want the wand. He defended them still though.

They both stop and look at her but Carlos responds.

"Oh, no. That's okay. Whatever that is, We'll... We'll pass."

"Good," Yet again, Chad's comment makes Ben send him a glare.