NY

They know about me! They know about Eddie! But they don’t know everything. They must think Eddie is after me. That Carnage and Venom are enemies. This is good for all of us. Just as long as they don’t see any friendly alliances Eddie and Venom are safe.

No. That’s ignorance. They found me, they found him. If they can’t capture me they will try to convince Eddie on going against me. The greatest issue I have right now is that I don’t know how many Avengers they sent to capture me. 

I could easily tell them I dont have Carnage but then that means they will go after him. 

I won’t let them harm him. I won’t let them harm Eddie.

Right now they think I have Carnage with me. They must be wanting to capture me, to capture Carnage. I left New York in order to run away from my past but it keeps searching for me. Carnage left me. Now I know why.

Because of the danger I was being put in…

And he knew he was the one who brought it in. But it wasn't his fault! He was just hungry and he didn’t hurt the innocent. Why can’t they see that? That we cleaned up the streets. 

No one is ever happy. But I don’t care for what he did do. I just want him back in my arms. I have to play my cards correctly. I must give Venom back to Eddie and find my Carnage. I will not let them drive us down to fear them. They may think they have me in check. I was never good at chess. But chess is nothing compared to the situations of now.

Smirking you looked over at Spider Man. “So you know about us?” Your voice emerged with Venoms as a long tongue slid out. Reaching out you grabbed Spider Mans neck as you stood up transforming. 

Venom smiled widely looking into the white eyes of Spider Man. “Midnight snacks are always better when they are sweet.” Venom slid off Spider Mans mask. That boy who was with Tony this evening. Growling Venom tossed him back. 

“We warn you to stay away from us.” 

A blast shot on Venoms shoulder exposing muscle tissue that made him growl out a scream between yours and his. Venom leaped down from the Tower leaving Tony with Peter. “We have to find Eddie!” you both say at the same time. 

Entering your apartment you wasted no time in lifting him over your shoulder. “WHats going on!” He freaks out. “ Eddie. Take Venom and go away! Never mind! Venom take Eddie far away.” Venom moved back into Eddie. “I am taking you with us.” Venom insisted but you shook your head. As you got cans of hairspray, jars of pickles. “Venom! Go!” 

You scream as he remained silent but he understands your plans. You are brilliant. 

You worked on your small little bomb tracking the time of everything. Men were already at your front door as you drew on a sheet of paper of the blast. Nodding you moved the jar toward the door. There were people at your window flashing their flashlights. 

“Carnage wasn’t the real fear. I was.” 

Matching the paper from a bottle of whiskey you smashed it on the window and one at the jar of pickles filled with your chemicals. It blew the door away with the men behind it. Some of them raided the inside of the smoked apartment while you crawled on all fours out through the door. One of the injured S.W.A.T members groaned as you took his gun and pistol whipped him. 

Taking his vest, gloves, and weapons you crouched down sneaking over to your neighbors door. “She’s not here!” You hear them report and more starting to come up the stairs. Using your pocket knife you messed with your neighbors door until it popped open. You went in slowly closing the door as a S.W.A.T member passed by at that time.

Your neighbor was passed out on the recliner. Funny how he heard nothing. 

Looking out through his window you made sure it looked clear from this end. Sliding the window open a knock from the door made you stop to see your neighbor getting up from the recliner. 

“Why the fuck is it so damn cold?” He sees his window wide open but before he could question it. The knock on the door stole his train of thought. “YA! I'm coming!” 

Sliding off the vest you took some of the things you might need, kept the hand gun, taser, smoke frags, and knife. 

Wearing your hoodie you passed some stores that had some tv’s on and you decided to pop open a newspaper to look as normal as possible. The street didn’t have a lot of people, seems like everyone is still following curfew.

The woman on the news channel caught your attention.

“Serial Killer Cletus Kasady has escaped from rikers. Kasady was to receive a lethal dose of injections tomorrow afternoon after being found guilty of-” 

Crumbling up the newspaper you tossed it and walked away.

“New York here I come.”