Chapter 5- The good samaritan

Author's note: Hey, guys! Firstly I am so sorry about the delay. I have been swamped. I promise I won't make you wait this long for the next chapter. Please vote and comment to show support for this story. It would really mean a lot to me.❤

"You sure you want to join this sports club?" Lucky asked Shaurya skeptically.

Shaurya looked up from wrapping his hands with a wrap. "Yeah. Why?"

"No, I mean it is a sports club and-"

"Relax," Shaurya said as he tested the punching bag. "They have ensured complete privacy. Heck! even cell phones aren't allowed on the premises."

"But-"

"There are richer and more affluent people that are members of this club, so just get off my back and let me focus."

"Okay." Lucky shrugged his shoulders and sat on the bench. He rummaged through his backpack and pulled out a bag of chips.

"Seriously? Put those away and come workout with me." Shaurya ordered.

"Hell no. I am the manager. I can't let your fans get confused about who they should crush on. You know between you and me."

Shaurya shook his head and continued with his workout. Punching the bag again and again. The slight pain in his knuckles and adrenaline flowing through his veins, helping the pent up frustration. Yesterday's events kept playing in his mind, making him beat the bag even harder.

Lucky watched with a little amusement as Shaurya beat the life out of the punching bag for a while.

"You are doing great, man." Lucky cheered from the bench. His mouth was full of chips. "Keep it up and damage this bag. Soon they will kick us out of this club, and then I won't have to drag myself here."

Shaurya paid no attention to Lucky's taunts and continued handing out his harsh ministrations to the bag.

"Shaurya!" Lucky pulled away from the bag when he noticed Shaurya's knuckles beginning to bleed slightly. "Stop it!"

This time Shaurya did stop. He went and sat on the bench in a huff. Poping the cap of his water bottle, he chugged down the water.

"You want to talk about it?"

"Talk about what?" Shaurya snapped, still messily drinking water.

"About your behaviour, Shaurya," Lucky said irritably. "Who told you to go to Dhvani's office yesterday when I explicitly told you that she had already sent me the details."

"I had questions." Shaurya lied.

"Then you should have let me know. I don't understand why you had to go there directly?"

Shaurya opened his mouth to lie some more, but he couldn't think of anything to say, so he just closed his eyes and rested the back of his head against the wall, thinking about Lucky's question.

Why did he go there in the morning? He didn't need to go there at all. He had all the information he needs, but he still went there.

He had liked Rajveer when they began talking, but as soon as he saw him flirting with Dhvani, he wanted to do nothing more than wipe that smile off his face. The entire party, he had not once left his side or taken his arm off her shoulder. What the hell was up with that?

Did Dhvani like that? He wondered. Not even when he and Dhvani were a couple, did they stick to each other like that.

'Maybe they are a couple' Shaurya thought. 'Great! Here she had so easily moved on, and he was struggling to mend his broken heart.'