Ch:17

Dani pov//
Saturday

I woke up with a fat ass hangover. Me and jahseh fell asleep in my bed after smoking the blunt.

" baby" i heard from behind me. I felt jahseh hands wrap around my waist. " yes baby? " i asked as i flipped the pancake. I was making everyone breakfast, everyone was still asleep, but not for long though.

" whats the plan for today? " he asked in the crook of my neck. " i am cleaning up the whole house after making breakfast" i reply as i put the pancake on the plate.

" oh well, the boys and i decided to go to the studio" he replied back. " okay, go for it" i said calmly. " are they awake?" i asked.

" stokeley pokeley is, the others aren't " he said, he unwrapped his arms from my waist and walked off. I kind of wasn't in the mood to be all love dovey. I kind of wanted to go back to sleep which im thinking i might because shit, im to tired.

I finished making the food and sat all of it on the table. I went to go wake up the boys.

I went to the living room where all of them lay peacefully. " AYO BITCH ASS NIGGAS WAKE THE FUCK UP I GOT FOOD ON THE TABLE " I yelled.

Literally non of them woke up....

I sat there baffled as my loud ass can't wake up these boys. " jahseh!" i called out. " yeah?" he said as i saw him eating a pancake from the kitchen. " can you turn on my speaker" i said as i pulled out my phone.

" ouu blast my song take a step back" he said going into the kitchen were my tall speaker was. " say less" i said excitedly.

I went on youtube and searched up his song, made sure it was bass boosted. " how loud?" he asked. " 50%" i say as i connected. I heard the first beat through the speaker and i smiled.

I stepped over gazzy and onto my coffee table as i waited for X to start screaming.

" FUCKED UP FUCKED UP FUCKED UP FUCKED UP" I started screaming causing gazzy and michael to jump up in terror. I looked at them as i stuck my middle finger out screaming.

" George W. Bush right on her pussy, yeah, Yeah, Curious George nigga looking boy, you so pussy yeah" i screamed smacking Isaiah in the back of the head, causing him to wake up. I went to ming and sat on his back since he was on his stomach.

I looked at jahseh and stokeley to see them recording me. I smiled as i got off ming since he tapped out. I paused the song as everyone looked at me mad as hell.

" get the fuck up, its 10 and i made breakfast for you whores " i said as i tried catching my breath. " nigga why did you wake us up?" michael said. " nigga did you not hear me. I made y'all ungratefull ass nigga food now getchu ass up and go eat!" i said fermly.

" alright mom" ming said getting up walking over to me and getting on my back. " nigga what are you doing?" i asked as i held him so he didnt fall off and eat shit.

" take me to the table" he said. I laughed. " okay. You are my son alright" i told him as i walked to the table. " that means X is my dad...." ming said laughing. " nah i had you with a gay named jay park" i laughed as he got off my back.

" ouuu jahseh. Dani cheating on you with this nigga name jay park" ming said tryna start shit.

" who duh fuck is jay park?" jahseh said as he grabbed me by my arm. " bro chilll! He is a korean artist nigha fuck off" i said yanking my arm from him. " he better be just an artist in korea. I will fuck a lil asian nigga up bro" jahseh said as he sat down at the table with everyone else.

" ming i can't tell you shit" i said rolling my eyes as ming laughed. " anyway nigga we heading to the studio later?" asked ming to everyone. " yeah man, i got some shit i wanted to test out, dani you coming?" asked stokeley. " no" i reply cleaning off the counter.

" why?" he asked. " because i have to clean, i have to clean the whole house before my momma comes back. Also im not in the mood to leave the house" i simply replied.

" your no fun dani" michael said shmacking on the pancakes. " oops" i said sarcasticly. " when are y'all going to go?" i asked. " uhm around 6 like who goes in the morning unless we've ditched school" gazzy said.

I laughed.

While they talked, i continued cleaning the kitchen. After the kitchen i went to the living room and started picking up.

I folded all the blankets everyone used, and stacked them up on top of eachother on to the coach as i fixed the pillows to make it look nice. I opened up the living-room windows to air out the smell of straight alcohol and ass.

I decided to play some calming music, just to keep my mood low and mellow and to help my headache go away. So i played sabrina claudio stand still. I didn't blast it but it was loud enough so it was heard around the whole house.

It was pretty chilly outside so the nice cool air swept itself in my house. I went to my kitchen sink to get ferbreez and spraied the couches and floors.

" what type of mood are you in?" asked jahseh as i picked up the blankets off the couch about to walk to the hall closet to put them away. " uhm...pretty chill one. Im keeping it slow today because my head kind of hurts and i need to clean up " i replied as he took the blankets from me and walked the the hall closet.

" thank you " i smiled as he came back to me and smiled. " they are going to go to the studio, i want to stay here with you" he said as pulled me close to him. " are you sure? You don't have to stay because of me " i Said putting my arms around his neck.

" nah, i just wanna be with you. I want to make a song and i want you to be with me for inspiration" jahseh smiled. " okay. But you have to help me clean" i said to him kissing his lips. " okay i will help you" he smiled.

Man im so in love with him.