[21] "She reminds me of you."

Yena wakes up 2 am early in the morning, wears her casual clothes and a hoodie, and of course. She won't forget her Mask and her only knife. She sees Yuri sleeping on her bed as well... "I'll be back." She whispers and walks out of her room, out of their hideout.

She then hops inside her car, and drives back to that burnt house...

She walks in with flowers on her hands, and also brought some candles with her. She then lights up the three candles with her lighter, in front of three pictures of her each family member....

She places the flowers in the middle, each candle on each picture. She then sits on the couch, facing the candles. "Hi Mom, Hi Dad, Hi bro." She says as she takes off her mask...

"It's been many years since that day happened that caused you all to go up there so sudden without me.." She says to herself.

"I promise that I'll do it this year no matter what it cost to me. I'll make him pay for what he have done.." She says.

"And Mom. I have great news." She chuckles even though her eyes are getting teary.

"I met this police officer. Her name is Jo Yuri. She's pretty, kind, and caring. Although she almost killed me." She says.

"I'm doing my best to protect her and her crew. She's the first stranger I ever told the reason why I'm doing this killings, murders..."

"She reminds me of you."

"She remind me of the three of you."

"That's why I promise you mom.."

"I'll protect her no matter what." She smiles on her own.

"Even if it costs my life."