6

The girl stood tall next to Minho. They both smiled at me making me slightly uncomfortable. They looked like the perfect couple beside each other. It's amazing how jealous I can get by just seeing things. I greeted myself and so did she.

     "Hello my name is, Lee Lala, it's so nice to meet you!" She shakes my hand. Lee? Are they engaged or something..are they forced marriage? No too young,,,,right?

     "I've heard so much about you. I'm Minho's cousin!" Cousin what a wash of relief. I smile back and told her the pleasure was mine. After getting closer with her she started to show her true self. I though she would be a bitch, but turns out she's a really chill laid back girl.

     "So I heard you need a wardrobe, I mean that's 75% I'm here, to help you with your clothing," she picks up her purse taking her phone out of it. "I'm going to show you different types of fashion and you tell me which ones you like the most okay?" I nod

     "Good, so that way we have an idea to look for, now my style is 90's with a bit of modern kick into it," she explains. She showed me grunge outfits, 90's outfits, classy outfits, casual, Korean style clothes, and way more I an even list.

     "Uhm u sort of like the casual with Korean style clothes, but I like the silky button ups,,,the grunge outfits are too bad either, I'm sorry I really can choose.." I cover my face. Lala reassured me that it's okay and that it takes time to figure out what your ideal style is. After awhile I should be able to know what I like.

    "Okay so I think I got a good base to start with. Tomorrow we can go shopping and look for your clothes, now rest up because ya gonna be a long day tomorrow!" She cheers. Minho laughs.

     "Yeah no joke, not to be sexist or anything, but shopping with girls can be sometimes tiring." Minho complains "Especially with her!" He points his finger at Lala.

     "Hey! I take my time making sure all of my clothes fit perfectly, and if it suits me and making sure I WILL use it in the future!" She sneers "Unlike you who buys what he just sees and never uses it!" Minho dramatically clutches his heart. I couldn't help but to laugh at the scene.

     "YEAH RIGHT I DO USE MY CLOTHES!" He snaps back. Layla's jaw dropped.

     "NU-UH WHEN I WENT THROUGH YOUR CLOSET BEFORE ONLY LIKE 3% OF IT WERE BEING USED!" She spits. Oh damn are they really fighting over clothing right now? Wait they're Lee's of course they are. 🗿 they continue to bicker and I just sat there watching friends while eating chips.

     Why do I feel like their constant bickering will be something I'm going to be used to in the future?