I CANT.

No.

Noo.

NOOO.

You're overthinking this. You just met and you're going to be friends...Yeah what the heck was I thinking pssh I cant just "like" someone I just met! Thatd make me look like a creep ^ ~ ^

Its getting kinda late...and I didnt eat yet. Maybe I'll just have ramen im too lazy to cook.

I head to the kitchen and I noticed oppa was still snoring away. And yes, my dog SNORES.

Me: Oppa, you're such a lazy dog.

Oppa: * ^ *

Me: Woah! Youre awake now huh ?

Oppa: =♡=

Me: Are you hungry?

Oppa: ^ 3 ^

Me: Araso. come with me mister :x

I get oppa some dried food and then I heat up a pot of water for my ramen.

I sat waiting for the water to boiling and watched Oppa munch away. I quickly made my ramen and gobbled it all up.

Me: fwaaa~ that was a good meal haha YAH OPPA. WANNA GO FOR A WALK ?!

Oppa: >:3

Me: Okie dokie leggo for a walk ! >:D

It was kinda chilly so I decided to put on some jeans, my hoodie, and some converse.

Oppa: (OI I NEED EXCERCISE) *bark!*

Me: Okay okay we're going. Sheesh.

I grabbed his leash and clipped it to his collar and we went out. I locked the door behind me and opened the gate.

I gave a quick look at Oppa and thought, "lets make sure I dont get lost okay Oppa?"

Oppa: = ~ =

We walked around the neighborhood for about twenty minutes and we saw a street stand that sold different meats.

Oppa sat on the ground and looked at me.

Me: what?

Oppa: (I WANT) *bark!*

Me: do you have money mister?

Oppa: > ~ <

Me: Sigh...I guess we'll get you something. Hows that?

Oppa: *wags tail happily*

I walk up to the stand and bought some sausages. Then walked over to a nearby bench and gave some to Oppa.

Me: AH. Siiiiit~

Oppa: *sits*

Me: Lie dooown~

Oppa: *lies down*

Me: Now gimme some sugar :3

Oppa: *jumps up and licks cheek*

Me: haha arata ! heres your sausage!

I gave him his sausage and he ate it heartily. As he ate, I thought about today...

School kinda...sucks. Lets be honest. A lot of girls like to dog me, and guys are harassing me. Teachers seem nice but I think theyre treating me different from the other students...Suddenly, I heard some jams coming from the park. Woah...made me reminisce about my team back in the states. I really missed them. I think im gonna check this part out, just to see whats going on..

~You're in danger. You're in danger~

This beat was pretty good. Now I had to see where this was coming from, and then I heard someone rapping. And he sounded like...