Chapter 9: The Party I

Taylor's POV

I receive a phone call early in the morning when I was having the best dream in the world wherein my prince charming was saving me from all the drama. I was just about to see my prince charming's face when my phone rings, waking me up.

I look at the caller ID and see that it's Ava and I pick it up and say, "Do you have any idea how early it is right now?! It's not even time to dress up yet!"

Ava on the other line says, "Chill girl, I know you are not a morning person, but I need your help for the party. Can you please come over?"

I think for a while and ask, "What do I get in return?"

Ava says, "I will make sure to annoy Melissa with my sarcastic comments about her make-up and clothing because girl, let me tell you, her make-up is so thick that I think she looks ten years older than she actually is."

I laugh and say, "You have a deal. Give me 1 hour to reach there."

Ava cheers out loud, making me pull the phone away from my ear. "Thanks. Be quick. Charlotte and Emma are on their way here."

With that I quickly took a shower, went to my garage to get my car, start the engine and drive off.

Ava's get-together (5 hours before the party)

"I need the three of you to make sure that no one's trying to mess anything up or do something funny, okay? I don't want the teachers to think that I have something to do with it. Anyway, I need help in choosing the songs for this party. Does anyone of you want to be in charge of it?" Ava says hurriedly, panicking a little.

All of us nod our head in response and I volunteer. "Can I be in charge of the music for the disco?"

Ava smiles in relief. "Yes. You are always good at choosing music for the party."

"Okay, then. I will send a list of music to the DJ later."

"Do you think the red carpet outside of the door and the photo booth outside is a good idea?" Ava asks.

Charlotte nods her head. "Yeah, it's a great idea. Who doesn't want to look like a celebrity and post it on Instagram?"

Ava laughs and agrees. "Haha, true."

"I think this party will be a blast all thanks to you, Ava." Emma says, looking around.

Ava smiles and says, "Yeah girl. I was hoping to get a certificate of The Party Queen from our Principal."

Emma laughs and says, "Maybe you can tell the Principal that at the party."

All of us laugh except for Charlotte who has a sad smile and she says, "Can we please go back to Taylor's house to get ready for the party?"

Ava looks around and nods. "Hmm... let's go and get ready now. Everything has been set up and the only thing left is the song list which I assume Taylor will send it to the DJ later?"

I nod my head in response and say, "Let's get going then. We have less than 2 hours to get ready."

When we reach my house, I see four beautiful dresses for the four of us which were personally designed by my mom. My mom is a fashion designer and she is one of the best; I'm not just saying that as she's my mom but also because a lot of times celebrities like Selena Gomez, Jennifer Lopez and a few others would request her for events.

That's how mom got famous and was interviewed a few times by magazines. And now, she has her own designer label and owns several stores in New York.

All of us immediately run to the clothes. "Oh my god! The dresses are so pretty."

Mom walks into the room. "Hope you all love the dresses. I have personally designed the clothing to suit each of you."