Allow Me to Explain...

Okay, so, I'm sure some of you are wondering why I dropped this story for a while. Allow me to explain.

Reason one: I have got a job now, I found a maid Cade that I now work at, and yes, there are perverts which are annoying as hell. So, I get stressed and tired a lot. There.

Reason two: If you know who Anthomnia is, you would know, he is the creator of the Nycta-tyrannus. The making of this majestic creature was dropped and he hired some new people to completely re-do this project. I heard of this and decided to wait. Same goes with the Hypers. But, the Hypers were made by Dondi. Go follow him on Twitch at TheDondi. He is the developer of The Isle. He works on the Hypers and also helps fund the Nycta-tyrannus and type D Giganotasaurus. There is also another experiment with these. But, that is for another explanation. So, back to the Nycta-tyrannus. Now that the Nycta is completely re-done, I can now update this. Just know, when Dondi finishes those Hypers, this book will be completely re-done.

Reason two: The type- D Giganotasaurus. This glorious, disgusting beast is also made by Anthomnia. It's still a work in progress. This beast is a mutated, Giga. It was an eplxperiment gone wrong monster. It came back from the dead for short. It's rotting everywhere it goes, skin falling off and organs hangind drom its stomach. Disgusting. However, it can't die from that. The skin constantly regenerates and I'm not sure about the meat regeneration.

Reason three: The Magna-T-Rex. It's bigger than a normal Rex, but smaller than Crystal. I'm still unsure about that badass looking killing machine. But, I completely forgot about it's existence until Anth did a server event. "The Purge". This beast was spotted taking on a Hyper Giga, Hyper Carno, and a Hyper Rex. Yeah, poor guy didn't stand a chance. Or did it? The beast was Dondi coming in as the savior. Using his all mighty powers of smite to end his foes. If he didn't do that, all fifty of the remaining bests would be brutally slaughtered. The Pue died to him as well X3. The Magna-Rex is way weaker any of the Hypers.

Reason four: The type-D Giganotasaurus. This disgusting beast was made after I started this book. When all these amazing beasts are done, I will bring the Magna, Type-D, and the Neuro Spino into the book. Find more by watching Anthomnia.

Reason five: The Nuero-Spinosaurus. The Neuro is a discontinued project in the isle. Not 100% sure. This is a completely black skinned creature. No racism intended. This dark, shadow lurking beast lives in the woods and mostly lives in the forest even though it's size makes it difficult to maneuver around the redwoods. The rest is unknown.

There! You now know every reason why I dropped this. Researching, and got a job. I'm sorry it took so long to tell you why. Please forgive me!