𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  
( LUST ) 
CHAPTER THREE ━ ━ ━ LADY NATASHA

FREYA AND HER BROTHER WALKED SIDE BY SIDE AS STEVE, ELEANOR AND TONY LED THEM TO THEIR FLYING MACHINE

FREYA AND HER BROTHER WALKED SIDE BY SIDE AS STEVE, ELEANOR AND TONY LED THEM TO THEIR FLYING MACHINE. Freya tried to convince Thor to let knock the trio out, grab Loki and go back to Asgard. But her brother insisted that Loki had something much bigger in store.

Tony would occasionally glance back at the siblings, making sure they were still there and not planning anything. But he would quickly avert his eyes and hold his hands up in surrender when Freya caught him staring.

The hero's saw the jet up ahead plus two distant figures were standing waiting for them. When they got closer, a woman in a tight black suit with beautiful red hair approached them, she walked with purpose and Freya couldn't help but let her eyes linger.

"He's in the Jet, Mikaelson and I tried to get him to talk but he won't budge" She reported, her posture and tone of voice was a dead give away she was all about the mission. The woman's eyebrow quirks in confusion when she sees Freya and Thor behind Tony, Steve and Eleanor. "For Gods they sure do dress like tacky cosplayers"

Freya and Thor shared a look of confusion, both of them not knowing what a cosplayer is. "What is a cosplayer?" Thor asked squinting his eyes at the woman who rolled her eyes.

"He is not speaking?" Eleanor asked moving her head to side taking a glimpse at Loki who is dressed in chains. "I shall make him speak" Her fists engulf in a golden flare and Steve immediately jumps at her.

"Eleanor no!" He yelled, stepping in front of her ready to hold her back from blowing his head off. Freya quickly drawn her sword waiting for Eleanor to make the next move, and in retaliation the woman pulled a gun out and aimed it at Freya's head.

Tony held his hand out and glared at Eleanor "Your custom LED lights have done enough tonight!" He yelled out referring to Eleanor's powers "And for the love of God, tell your witchy sister to put her weapons away and drop the damn gun Romanoff!"

Eleanor scoffed and the gold around her wrists disappeared in a blink of an eye, Freya slowly reacted her sword and placed it back in her holder, she kept a careful eye on Romanoff who as well slowly put her gun back into her thigh holster.

"Now that you children have finished playing with your toys, lets get back to business" A man with sandy blonde hair suddenly appeared next to Romanoff, his hands were behind his back and he wore a devilishly smirk.

Freya looked at the man confused and then looked at Tony "Is their anyone else you lot are hiding in your aircraft?"

The group ignored her and they all walked into the jet, Romanoff narrowed her eyes as Freya walked by her and Freya glared back not feeling the slightest bit intimidated by the red head.