TWENTY

"I don't know he looks pretty normal to me," max said, pulling her binoculars down, standing next to a random persons car, y/n had Sammie in a stroller just beside her and was spinning the toys on bar across it.

"Normal? How many times have you seen him with a shirt on?" Lucas asked his girlfriend.

"I mean it's a little weird," she responded, changing the weight on her legs.

"More than a little," mike spoke "he was in a tub with ice, the mind flayer like it cold," he followed along.

"I did tell you that," y/n said, looking up at max, crossing her hands, leaning on the front of the car, looking back at Sammie.

"Plus everything else?" Lucas questioned, max rolled her eyes.

"But he's lounging by the pool it's the least Mind Flayer thing ever," max announced.

"Not necessarily," y/n spoke up and the party looked to her, she glanced to Will.

"the mind flayer likes to hide, he only used me when he needed me, it's like your dormant, then when he needs you, your activated," he said and they looked towards Billy again.

"Okay so we just... wait until he gets activated," max stated, shrugging

"No, what if he hurts someone?" Y/n replied instantly.

"Or kill someone?" Will then added.

"We can't take that chance," mike added. "We need to find out if he's the host," he said, moving away from the car, everyone noticing.

"Where are you going?" Eleven called after mike, who moved closer towards the pool.

"I have an idea, boys only," he called back, Will and Lucas running after him.

"Seriously?" Max and y/n questioned, max held her binoculars, and y/n put her hands on her hips.

"Just trust me on this one," mike answered back, y/n groaned loudly, looking down to Sammie who was reaching for y/n.

"Sammie, do you think boys are annoying?" She asked and watched as she randomly nodded her head. "Exactly," she said and stood up.

-

Will, Lucas and y/n all headed inside of the maintenance shed, looking for different supplies, something to hold Billy inside of a sauna in the men's gym room.

Y/n looked at the back of the shed, seeing poles but not any sorts of rope, or things that's stronger than the creature, Lucas and Will did the same heading in different sides of the shed, checking in different spots.

"Hey will," Lucas spoke, y/n tabbed the poles and stood outside , holding onto them, standing next to the stroller "um, about yesterday," he continued, opening a box.

"It's fine Lucas," it's not y/n casually though it her head, placing the couple of poles on the ground. "You don't have to say anything," will followed on, looking on the middle shelf.

"I know, but it's just, it was a really cool campaign, and mike and I should've never-" Lucas told him and turned around, holding a roll of duck tape and another pole.

"I don't care anymore Lucas, I really don't," will snapped. Y/n noticed Lucas' upset expression. "we've got bigger things to worry about now," he shrugged, picking up a box and pulled out a chain. "this should hold him," he announced to Lucas and dropped it back in the box, the guys all began to head back to the random parked car, keeping watch of Billy.

I'm going to Disneyland next week that's fucking weird.