AOT:2

Ilse's heart slowed as she stood watching at the majestic figure that was standing in front of her.

Ilse: w-who are you?

Optimus: I AM OPTIMUS PRIME.

Optimus said in a deep voice, he then lowers his hand.

Optimus: hop on... 

Ilse: u-uhh

she hesitated, unsure of what to say.

Optimus: it's okay I am not here harm you, miss.

Ilse pondered for few seconds before nodding her head, she slowly climbed on Optimus hands. Jet engines came out of Optimus back as he blasted off into the sky with Ilse.

[IRONHIDE POV] 

Ironhide who is chilling in a huge ass tree with a satisfied grin on his face heard Optimus voice in his mind.

[Ironhide, our job here is done let's return to the base] Ironhide jumped off the tree and landed on the ground swiftly.

As he is about to transform into his vehicle form a 9m tall titan emerges out of the woods.

Ironhide:😅 Oh-kay...

It rushes at Ironhide intending to devour him.

Ironhide: get the fuck out of my way!

[5 minutes later]

After driving for a few minutes, he enters a hidden cave and saw the portal is still open. Without a second thought, he enters the portal.

~TIME-SKIP~

Ilse couldn't believe her eyes that they were flying. She was filled with great joy and thrill. Optimus flew smoothly and glided through the air like a bird. The trees and rivers... seemed flying away backward with great speed. Small woolly clouds floated around Ilse making the view that of a fairyland. The landscape below presented an enchanting sight.

Optimus let out a small chuckle on seeing her glittering eyes.

Optimus: beautiful isn't it?

He asked Ilse.