A.M: 25

Kiana Brown
1 week later
Tonya House.

"Kiana you ready?" Tonya asked as I stood in the mirror. We were on our way to the club with our fake IDs. We had met some dudes the other day and they wanted to take us out. Tonya was just my wing-woman, Rashad gave her the okay.

"I'm coming!" I said making sure my hair was straight. I had been calmed myself down a bit. I met this good looking guy at work and he wanted to take me out. I didn't waste anytime giving him my number.

I gathered my purse and looked at Tonya. She was smiling at me and I looked down at my outfit.

"Is this okay?"

She nodded, "Just don't let him slip his hand up that dress bitch."

"Why?" I smirked, "I like it like that. He can do anything he want to me. As long as I get some head first."

"Cool." She said slapping my hand. We bursted out laughing and walked to the front. Mr. Miller was on the couch holding Tyree who was asleep.

"Oh no you not." He said looking at us. I looked at Tonya and she looked at me. Then we both just looked at him.

"What's wrong?" Tonya asked as she looked at her outfit.

"You not going out like that. You neither Kiana." He said making me poke my lip out.

"But Mr. Miller! It's just one little party. Can we please just go out for a little bit? This is the only cute thing I have." I told him and he shook his head.

"That's not cute. Y'all look like some floozies." He said making Tonya gasp.

"A floozy?" She asked and he nodded. "Since I'm such a slut I'll just become gay and wear sweats and kiss girls-"

"Fine, go." He sighed and Tonya smiled. "Thank you, I love you and I'll see you later, bye!"

Tonya grabbed my hand and we left the house. The guys were in the car just waiting on us. I had this goofy smile on my face the whole time. I slid in the front to see Maurice smiling at me. He was so fucking handsome.

"Wassup babygirl?" He asked pecking my cheek.

I smiled, "hey."

I looked in the backseat to see Tonya and Zay talking. He was a cute light skin too. I don't know, but they both were cool as hell. I know they twenty six, but we can just be friends. Well, Maurice and I can be friends with benefits.

"Y'all wanna go to the club first? Or y'all wanna go to my crib and chill? I mean, I like going to the club when it's super lit. It's still kinda young in the night." Zay said making me shrug.

"It doesn't matter, but I still wanna go to the club." I said and he nodded.

"Zay house it is." Maurice said pulling off.

Zay House.

I go out the car holding onto Maurice. Zay had his arm around Tonya and I was a little scared. I heard them flirting the whole car ride here. I know how Tonya can be, and I just don't want her to ruin her relationship. Rashad can get really mean, and that's a side of him I don't like.

"You gon' give me some?" Zay asked making me look back at Tonya. She ignored me and just whispered something in his ear.

By the smirk on his face I knew it was something nasty. I shook my head and Maurice pulled me into him.

"What's the matter?" He asked sliding his hands down my side.

I shook my head, "nothing."

Zay walked ahead of us, opening the house doors. They let us girls in and stepped outside for a moment. I took this time to talk to Tonya about her and Zay.