Memory,Of You!

Gauri learns everything about Anika from Omkara over phone.She is determined to go and meet her in the hospital.She lies to Mrs.Trivedi about Anika that she is absolutely fine and with Shivaay.She feels relieved knowing that her daughter is okay.

She and Gauri come outside the house and confront Mr.Trivedi.He asks her-

H: Where are you going Chutki?That even so early morning?Gauri is tensed.She looks at her Mom.

V: Actually one of her friends met with an accident so Chutki is going to meet her in the hospital!She lives here alone so Chutki is going....

H: In that case I will go with you.Poor soul is suffering.I want to meet her too.........Mrs.Trivedi and Gauri look at each other again.

H: What you two are thinking?

G: Dad,you don't have to take stress.She is just slightly injured.Our friends took her to hospital.I will go and meet her then return in jiffy.You have just finished morning walk so you should take rest and have breakfast.

H: Okay but do inform me if your friend needs anything.And you need not to drive.Take one driver with you.

G: Thank you so much Dad.Love you........She hugs him and Mr.Trivedi hugs her back, smiling.Gauri gets in the car and leaves.

Oberoi Mansion

______________

In OM, everyone is praying for Anika in the temple.They all ask for her recovery-Dadi,Jhanvi,Rudra,Prinku except Pinky.Only Pinky is worrying for Shivaay and prays to God to send him to her as soon as possible!

Hospital

_______

Gauri gets down the car in front of City hospital.Coming at the reception she inquires about Anika.In the mean time Omkara is checking his phone in the adjacent corridor of hospital,near Anika's cabin.Suddenly he lifts his chin hearing the sound of payal and looks at his left side.

Gauri is coming in that direction.She has worn a sea colour salwar-kameez with white colour dupatta that is hanging over her shoulder.Black bindi,light shade lipstick,smoky eyes are making her look really beautiful.Her curly hair is dancing in the rhythm of her walk.Gauri comes near Om and passes him throwing her hair strand at the other side.Her hair hits Om smoothly!

He keeps on looking at Gauri as she walks on.Walking a little more she asks a nurse about Anika.Nurse leads her to the cabin.As soon as she vanishes from Om's sight,he becomes normal!He is feeling somewhat awkward for looking at a girl like that!Then he remembers-

"That girl was talking about Anika.She must be Gauri.Oh no!"....He runs towards Anika's cabin.

______________________________________________

Shivaay has left the motel for hospital.While driving he stops coming at a flower shop.From there he buys 7 roses of each colour-Red,pink,yellow,white etc.Finishing buying he continues driving.Looking at the flowers,he recalls something.

Looking at the flowers,he recalls something