The Beginning of a Long Night

(y/n) POV

After eating dinner, I went together with Winter to her room to prepare her bed. But the moment the door slid close, her mouth went wide open.

"YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!"

"Milady please... you are not my type and we are in another continent"

"You know what I'm saying (y/n)! I forbid you to meet that man!"

"And put you all in danger? I can't risk that"

"I can handle myself"

"But the rest of your family can't"

"That's why you have to stay and make sure that we're safe"

"I see that the safer option is complying to their terms" I had finally laid down her bed. A thick piece of cloth and mattress was laid on the wooden floor.

"Fine! But you'll have to go through me!"

"...Go to bed milady, still a long night"

"What? Too scared to take me?"

"..."

General POV

Short timeskip

(y/n) stood in front of the wooden door, still in his uniform. He cleared his throat before speaking and checked himself if he was presentable. As much as he hated being near that man, it was still a fact that he is the butler of Winter Schnee and what he does would reflect back to her.

Whatever it takes, he must make sure that nothing bad happens to her.

"Ehem, the butler has arrived" he said, silently, hoping that he wouldn't hear him.

"Wow, you finally came" to (y/n)'s sadness, an audible answer could be heard "I'm pretty excited so come on in!"

"Then... if I may..." the moment (y/n) opened the door, he closed it just as quickly upon seeing what was inside "I think I got the wrong room, sorry"

"What are you talking about?" just as he had turned away, he heard the door behind him open "You came for me right?"

Two slender hands reached out from behind him, pulling his chest back and dragging him back into the room, he could feel two mounds pressing at his back.

"You're a woman?"

"Well yeah, disappointed?" he turned and looked at her "I'm pretty much used to that question but it still hurts y'know"

She stood tall and proud, her skin was smooth and lean. Her muscles showed faintly and accented her figure. Her long red nails seemed like rubies and her long furry fox tail covered her chest and privates.

"P-please wear clothes" the butler asked, not knowing where to look "I guess I must apologize, I didn't notice during dinner"

"You guys sure take clothes as a big deal. Most are quite happy with what they see y'know?" she opened a small wardrobe and draped a single large piece of cloth over her, only barely covering her. At the middle of the room was a large mattress fit for five and on each corner of the room, a single small candle light stood "Anyway, it's no problem. You're not the first and it doesn't really matter what you thought. You're gonna have to choose anyway!"

At the same time, Imyo opened another cabinet and inside was a small table with countless of bottles and two cups.

She took one bottle and the table and put it on the mattress. She placed them down and gave (y/n) one cup before sitting down.