0.12

After reaching the sia ( Short for Atanasia.) shopped with Damon. She shopped for decoration pieces and some other stuff for her office. Damon also wanted to buy some things for himself so they went on buying the things he needed as well.

After shopping for the things that they needed they just looked around the mall.  They never realized but they caught attention of many people around them because of there extraordinary looks and they way they interacted. It was like selling free dog food to those around them.

Well after looking around they eventually got bored and then went to some other place since there was still some time before dinner. They went to the park and had walk and chats about there schedule for the upcoming days. And that what would they like for dinner and other random stuff. It was natural for them to be that way now. They got along quite well.

While in the park they saw some kids playing tag and like any other rational person would do well at least that is what only sia would do at this point she joined the kids while playing tag. And Damon only watched her play like a kid for the entire time with the smile on his face. He even made her video playing with them.

She really did enjoy playing with kids. After playing for some time the kids went home and she just sat on bench with Damon. They were silent for now but it was not awkward it was relaxing.

For dinner Damon took her to the restaurant he used to go to during his university days with his friends. He showed her around the area. The owner knew Damon and was excited when he met Sia. They had a small conversation then he went away to take care of other customers.

They had a hearty meal. After eating to her hearts content they paid the bill and went out and as they were about to get out of the restaurant the Alarm sound of system started buzzing in her head.

[BEEP BEEP BEEP] 

It got her so off guard that she unconsciously held her head with the frown on her face. This made Damon worried and he asked her if she was okay. She just said that she was fine. While in her head she was talking to system

'Valak what was that Alarm for.'

[Oh host that Alarm meant that the female lead is near you some where.] 

'Can't you say that normally.'

[I was about to go to sleep as I just returned from the meeting. So before I went for just in case you get into trouble or meet the heroine I set that alarm.] 

'Systems don't need sleep.'

[Well yes they don't but right now I am in a human body. And this body needs sleep.]

'well what ever. Where is the female lead.'

[According to the radar beside you.]

At hearing that sia looked at the side but she only saw Damon. And got confused as there was no one behind him either and even asked the system

'Does Damon like to dress up as a girl as well. because he is the only one standing beside me.'

 Sensing that the system said

[your other side.]

She looked at the other side but there was no one there. She looked behind her there she saw a girl with long brown here and big eyes that looked so innocent and a cute smile that adorned her face that might make anyone want to protect her.

 She looked behind her there she saw a girl with long brown here and big eyes that looked so innocent and a cute smile that adorned her face that might make anyone want to protect her

(Imagine her with long hair. Picture not mine.)

looking at her she blurted out

"So cute. No wonder anyone would fall for her at first sight or be attracted to her."

That one sentence was like a shock for Damon. He looked at the direction where she was looking at and in his mind he made the female lead or Anais as the threat for his relationship and also as his love rival.

Sia never knew that that one sentence made the whole situation to where even if there was 1 or 2 % chance of Damon falling for Female lead now that chance went to negatives. Meaning her story already changed a lot.

~~End of Chapter.~~

This is the first world that is why it is easy. But in other arcs it will get serious.

The updates will be random for now

Hope you enjoy the chapter.

Please overlook the mistakes.