THIRTY-ONE

Max, y/n and Nancy all helped to clean, and disinfect both of the girls wounds, before the group helped them all up and moved El towards the freezers where most of noise came from.

Nancy and Max helped her down, Mike snatched an American flag, ripping off the material and passed it to el.

Y/n sat down beside the freezer, beginning to bandage up the leg, wrapping around the wound and cut it, tapping the materials together, she put down the tape and scissors and rolled down her jeans.

"Better now?" Will whispered, she looked up at him and nodded, she held his hand and later her head against his thigh, he used his spare hand to stroke her hair.

Eleven wrapped the flag over her eyes, mike coming over to sit next to Will, Nancy and Johnathan stood up whilst Lucas grabbed a coke, and leaned against a box of watermelons, just next to max, cracking open the can.

"Quiet," Max whispered.

"Sorry," he answered taking a large sip of the fizzy drink, mike squinted his brows at the boy.

"How do you drink that?" He asked, Lucas folded his lip up at Mike.

"Because it's delicious," he argued, y/n looked up furrowing her brows.

"What?" Y/n, Mike and Max all said at the same time.

"It's like carpenters the thing, the original is a classic, no question about it, but the remake," Lucas explained, holding the can up to his lips and took another large gulp, Mike watched in disgust. "sweeter, bolder, better," he exaggerated, Max stared at him oddly, looking back at Eleven.

"Your insane," Mike announced.

"So you prefer the original The Thing," Lucas quickly argued back.

"What? No, I'm not talking about The Thing, I'm talking about the new coke," mike responded, Lucas squinted his eyes and folded his upper lip.

"it's the same concept dude," he argued, y/n and Will exchanged knowing looks, y/n smirked, looking back to them.

"actually it's not the same concept," Mike argued.

"It is the same concept," Lucas spat.

"No it's not,"

"Yes it is,"

"Hey!" Eleven yelled, whipping the blindfold off, everyone jumped, looking over to her stern expression.

"Sorry," Mike spoke first.

"Sorry," Lucas said afterwards, allowing for the room to remain silent.

"Did you find him?" Mike questioned, they all looked to El as she slowly nodded.

I'm lit rally about to leave for school so if you see a spelling mistake ignore it luv